Prime Rankings Top27 / Class of 2017

Are you a new or old-school Prime Voter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
List seems off

8YgZp.gif

As mentioned, appreciate all the good work you've done @GearSolidMetal there's a lot of bullshit going on all over the world but one thing we can all agree on is hot chicks are awesome. The only thing we disagree on is who's hotter than the other, which is a good problem to have.

Good to see the old Jessica vs Jessica debate still going btw. Alba vs Biel was a huge argument we used to have before they became moms and wives and shit. Both still fucking gorgeous tho.

Good to see the old Jessica vs Jessica debate still going btw. Alba vs Biel was a huge argument we used to have before they became moms and wives and shit. Both still fucking gorgeous tho.

They need a rematch, definately.

They need a rematch, definately.
Man didn't know they already went up against each other. Saw they were ranked right next to each other. First vote was super close too. It's a tough decision between those two for sure. I always SLIGHTLY favored Biel but not by much. I might change my mind if there's a rematch tho that's how close it is.

that's not gay, that's your old man, and I'd recognise your mother's legs anywhere.

<Prem972>
Sorry man that old man you recognise because.....they’re your legs.It really is ok m8,I won’t judge you.3D56810E-6946-41FF-8999-71730172DEB0.gif

Damn. Most of that top 15 is like watching Budweiser dominate beer popularity and records like Gucci Gang become mega hits. Motherfuckers are indoctrinated with some weak ass opinions.

Shout out to Jennifer Connelly being up there with the barbies, though. I can definitely fuck with that.

EDIT: Just looked her up. Still fiercely gorgeous, if not a bit intimidating, at damn near 50.

Back