Manny Pacquiao vs Conor McGregor ...Really Manny?

Cintron was a power puncher in his prime who was a better high school wrestler than Sherk. It was a relatively dangerous proposition for the UFC without massive upside (granted, there would still be upside), which is why he was completely ignored.
Yeah but the difference is Cintron quit wrestling post high school but Sherk continued via his MMA training. You're not really saying Cintron was a better wrestler are you? It's not like he was keeping his skills up in the midst of his boxing career. Sherk continued to hone his wrestling, Cintron did not. End of story. And I don't remember Cintron having any BJJ experience. You're not learning that on the fly against the LW champ. That's kind of silly to even imply he was some kind of threat with zero mma experience.
Edit
My mistake. Cintron wrestled in college, Sherk did not. I still think sherks mma training puts him ahead of Cintron's junior college resume.

Last edited:
? Your an idiot. Sure I would, I also dont already have a million dollars. Im not a boxer. 100 million, lol they wish this fight would make that.

No, you're an idiot. It doesn't matter if you already have 100 million, you wouldn't want to double your money? Absolutely nothing wrong with what Manny is doing, get over it.

Pathetic when Manny goes for a money fight, but so cool and brave when others do, right?

As I've heard so many shertards say over the last year or two...he's doing what will make him the most money, can you really blame him for that?

Has nothing to do with Manny I did not want Conor to fight mayweather either (can’t fault any of them for chasing the money though)

I just want to see the most exciting fights and say what you want about Conor he does not deliver boring fights.

Has nothing to do with Manny I did not want Conor to fight mayweather either (can’t fault any of them for chasing the money though)

I just want to see the most exciting fights and say what you want about Conor he does not deliver boring fights.
Agreed...just wish conor would actually deliver an entertaining MMA fight...

No, you're an idiot. It doesn't matter if you already have 100 million, you wouldn't want to double your money? Absolutely nothing wrong with what Manny is doing, get over it.
Lol sitting on a forum calling each other idiot back and forth now... Jesus lol just because YOU dont like my opinions and beliefs that quite a few agree with and hey some dont... thats your problem if you dont like my views.

Matter of fact you obv. have issues with many peoples opinions from looking at a few of your other responses to people in other various threads. Clearly you are just a fanboy of the money fight era. Good for you. Enjoy forking out your $ for Manny vs Conor.

Lol sitting on a forum calling each other idiot back and forth now... Jesus lol just because YOU dont like my opinions and beliefs that quite a few agree with and hey some dont... thats your problem if you dont like my views.

Matter of fact you obv. have issues with many peoples opinions from looking at a few of your other responses to people in other various threads. Clearly you are just a fanboy of the money fight era. Good for you. Enjoy forking out your $ for Manny vs Conor.

lol @ looking at my other posts. That's just sad man. And I don't care one way or another about the money fight era, it's just dumb to talk shit to Manny for doing what anyone with any god damn sense would do.

"Manny Pacquiao: I've reached out to Conor McGregor about April boxing match"

Am I alone when saying that its very disappointing that Manny has gone this low where he is calling out an MMA fighter?

Sure its Conor McGregor but c'mon. Pacman is a legend! What is he trying to prove here? Show the world he can beat a guy with a pro record of 0-1? Show that he can knock Conor out in the first round? Does he think Conor really was giving Floyd problems? When you call out somebody at least have the guts to go to their sport and take care of business.

Thats why the money fight was intriguing. Conor called out Floyd and challenged him to a boxing match. The question was can this super popular MMA fighter, the underdog come in and do what 49 boxers couldnt and defeat Floyd Mayweather. The fight was meant to be entertaining, we all knew the outcome. Anyone with a brain knows Floyd carried Conor 10 rounds to give people a great show. Thats it.

I lost respect after finding out that a legend like Manny Pacquiao challenged Conor. If I find out he will be donating his purse to a charity than Im all for it. This is greedy coming from a born again christian willing to give an MMA fighter brain damage for a payday. Good for you Manny.
That’s easy money! He would be a fool not to do that fight. He’s got taxes to pay too

Anyone who fights Conor again in boxing should allow him to win a close 12-round decision. This would prolong his boxing career and moneymaking abilities tremendously. It seriously would probably make an extra 200 million dollars and the person in question would get a huge rematch out of it.

This is also...completely unethical. Which gives you an idea of why prizefighting is so dirty.

"Manny Pacquiao: I've reached out to Conor McGregor about April boxing match"

Am I alone when saying that its very disappointing that Manny has gone this low where he is calling out an MMA fighter?

Sure its Conor McGregor but c'mon. Pacman is a legend! What is he trying to prove here? Show the world he can beat a guy with a pro record of 0-1? Show that he can knock Conor out in the first round? Does he think Conor really was giving Floyd problems? When you call out somebody at least have the guts to go to their sport and take care of business.

Thats why the money fight was intriguing. Conor called out Floyd and challenged him to a boxing match. The question was can this super popular MMA fighter, the underdog come in and do what 49 boxers couldnt and defeat Floyd Mayweather. The fight was meant to be entertaining, we all knew the outcome. Anyone with a brain knows Floyd carried Conor 10 rounds to give people a great show. Thats it.

I lost respect after finding out that a legend like Manny Pacquiao challenged Conor. If I find out he will be donating his purse to a charity than Im all for it. This is greedy coming from a born again christian willing to give an MMA fighter brain damage for a payday. Good for you Manny.
Jeff Horn has called out Conor also. DW has said that he will be suing PAQ if offered Conor a contract

Back