Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.54: He Mad Edition

Would you bottle Maureen over the head too?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Concrete

HOTTEST WOMAN ALIVE.

0KV86o5.jpg

Wouldn't you prefer her Spanish counterpart? And she's not a carpet munched! :D

amaia-salamanca7_galeria_portrait.jpg

amaia-salamanca-o-el-arte-de-aprobar-siempre_reference.jpg

@wang xiangzhai

you make my world spin, placebo feelings.

i know you're dead inside, but you make me feel alive.

crippling anxiety has returned lol.

was feeling alright but i'm shitin myself again.

later guys.

need to hibernate.

crippling anxiety has returned lol.

was feeling alright but i'm shitin myself again.

later guys.

need to hibernate.

You need to let some real hip hop into your life and stop listening to emo bands, bro. Remember, You can't keep....

You need to let some real hip hop into your life and stop listening to emo bands, bro. Remember, You can't keep....

true.

im listening to drake atm lol

gimme some more for later

i've calmed down (for now)

true.

im listening to drake atm lol

gimme some more for later

i've calmed down (for now)

My man. Don't let them break you, famalam.

Really enjoy this one and it's grown on me even more. Positive stuff.

My man. Don't let them break you, famalam.

Really enjoy this one and it's grown on me even more. Positive stuff.

cheers, will play them all now.

I just put so much pressure on myself, and I'm already f'd up in the head so it's just worse lol.

Like I'm already in a shit ton of student debt and everything (£40k now lmao, and rising), so any little thing just triggers me

cheers, will play them all now.

I just put so much pressure on myself, and I'm already f'd up in the head so it's just worse lol.

Like I'm already in a shit ton of student debt and everything (£40k now lmao, and rising), so any little thing just triggers me

Sorry to hear that.The lingering loans along with the interest is stressful just to think about.It's always in the back of the head.
I don't have any student loans though but people I know are in similar position.Struggling to find jobs let alone start paying back that massive amount.

Sorry to hear that.The lingering loans along with the interest is stressful just to think about.It's always in the back of the head.
I don't have any student loans though but people I know are in similar position.Struggling to find jobs let alone start paying back that massive amount.

Yeah, I won't struggle to find a job so that isn't in my mind too much but it's just knowing that I'm gonna be paying tax AND student loan repayments back for life.

It's like FML, is it even worth all this stress

I'm gonna end up with £100k+ debt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back