PWD 521: Network TV killed the NXT Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
@warriorscomeout

Finally got the 558's. They're damn good but what's up with the cord being so long that I could jump rope with them? 3 fucking meters lol. Looks like I need to buy a shorter cable which is a bit lame.

GLRacRn.jpg

Alabama all proud that 27% of white people didn’t vote for the pedophile who abused power as a district attorney and was in contempt of the Supreme Court before he was debarred as a judge.

@warriorscomeout

Finally got the 558's. They're damn good but what's up with the cord being so long that I could jump rope with them? 3 fucking meters lol. Looks like I need to buy a shorter cable which is a bit lame.

A cable is a cable so buy any old shit. Or wind the cable into a nice coil...

Clash of Champions is going to suck.

Neither was I!! Im trying to break up the flow of manly tears in here otherwise Ill need a kayak! Its not kayak training day J Danger I am not prepared!

Always be prepared, you piece of Australian crap.

Alabama all proud that 27% of white people didn’t vote for the pedophile who abused power as a district attorney and was in contempt of the Supreme Court before he was debarred as a judge.

It's actually shocking that it happened. Fucking Jerry Fallwell was out here quoting Lynyrd Skynyrd supporting Moore. I really hope that this outcome can serve, if not a death blow, at least a serious blow to both the current makeup of the GOP and the evangelical bullshit.

And that is the last serious thing I intend to say all day. Let's move on to boobies.

The thread was close, but i'll accept it. Definitely fake and gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back