Bobby Knuckles will beat the brakes off of Rockhold

You lived in perth ?
YUPPERS. lived at trinity college across from UWA. went to high school in jakarta , i am from calgary. my dads job had us moving a lot. might still be there if it werent for 45 degree heat, the flies , the roaches, the huntsmans and everyone being a hard cunt

YUPPERS. lived at trinity college across from UWA. went to high school in jakarta , i am from calgary. my dads job had us moving a lot. might still be there if it werent for 45 degree heat, the flies , the roaches, the huntsmans and everyone being a hard cunt
<mma4>

Perth in a nutshell. Beautiful beaches though and nice women.

<mma4>

Perth in a nutshell. Beautiful beaches though and nice women.
the beach in fremantle , near the mackers, was stunning. and i would sometimes be the only one there. in indo, there are bugs, but their are other bugs eating those bugs so it didnt bother me ( i did wake up one day covered in dead bees ) . sorry i am kinda rambling here. do you know anyone named rogan. later bro
edit i am assuming your from perth i didnt really ask so im not sure

im a massice whittaker dick rider, he's fucking great, first great fighter we've had out of australia

that said theres every chance rockhold takes it, itll be a very competitive chess match much like whitakker romero

correct. wonderboy smokes both of them as well
giphy.gif

the beach in fremantle , near the mackers, was stunning. and i would sometimes be the only one there. in indo, there are bugs, but their are other bugs eating those bugs so it didnt bother me ( i did wake up one day covered in dead bees ) . sorry i am kinda rambling here. do you know anyone named rogan. later bro
edit i am assuming your from perth i didnt really ask so im not sure
Ahh you were south of the river. Im a northerner. Been to indo heaps, lombok and bali. Was gonna go to sembawang(?) for surfing but didnt have time. Ill probably suss out jakarta next year.

Only rogan i know of is

<30>

And yeah pretty much perth local. In country w.a for most my life been in perth 7 years

Whitaker is surging..

People might disagree but Rockhold is plodding in comparison to this kids movement.. very natural. Whitaker seems to be the quicker fighter as well.

If Romero can't take a one legged Bobby K down, Rockhold can't either.

Ahh you were south of the river. Im a northerner. Been to indo heaps, lombok and bali. Was gonna go to sembawang(?) for surfing but didnt have time. Ill probably suss out jakarta next year.

Only rogan i know of is

<30>

And yeah pretty much perth local. In country w.a for most my life been in perth 7 years
right on man. yeah, asking if you knew rogan was a mega long shot, worth a try. i will probably never get back to oz or indo ever again. i took maybe 10 pictures the entire time i lived there. "its fucking pointless to take pictures of a place i see every day! take care witcher , enjoy the fights and just drink piss until you arent worried about whitz anymore. here in canada people pronounce bali as balee i just wanna smack em and ankle pic their ass

MMA math doesn't work bro

zmYwYJE.png
did i really deserve that? i want to hear your post not some silly laundry list . is calling wonderboy to win against luke that far fetched? wonderboy send robert packing from the division who then went on to delete the careers of multiple top shelf middleweights. you owe me one bro

whittakers toughest fights are against strikers. he's easily a match for any wrestler but rocksalt is a grappler which is a little different. toughest fight yet for bobby knuckles.

did i really deserve that? i want to hear your post not some silly laundry list . is calling wonderboy to win against luke that far fetched? wonderboy send robert packing from the division who then went on to delete the careers of multiple top shelf middleweights. you owe me one bro
I disagree that Wonderboy "sent him packing" lol. Some guys are better fits in certain divisions, bigger or smaller. Its obvious Whittaker is better at 185. 170 he didn't have the quickness advantage and was cutting too much weight. Wonderboy vs Knuckles in 2018 at 185 looks much different than their fight at 170

Romero couldn't outmuscle him and he was busting his ass trying to grapplefuck him and Knuckles kept shaking him off and that was with a bum knee
This is true. I hope you are right cause I am pulling for Whitaker. Rockhold is 5 inches taller than Romero though. I know Romero is beef, but that lever strength can be deceiving. Jon Jones ragdolls people and looks skinny (I know, roids). Should be a good fight though!

yeah i'm a huge fan of rockhold, but you're probably right.

luke is gonna have to land a big kick or something, or hope that his size allows him to somehow get whittaker down and keep him there.

luke probably has the most vicious top game in MMA right now, but whittakers TDD and ability to get up is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back