Immigrants voting against the native population = Audacious?

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
So, you have decided to leave your country (Mexico) and move to another country (the USA) in search of a better life. But, then you vote against the wishes of the native population.

The vast majority of non-hispanic white people voted for Republican and for Trump, yet the vast majority of hispanic people vote for Democrats. Does anyone else not find this absolutely audacious? and cheeky??

Why would you leave your country and move to another, only to want to change it against the wishes of the native population??

I am from England, I am an immigrant and I live in Japan now. I love Japan and don't want it to change ... I would literally vote for the conservative party here (if I was eligible). I came here because I love this country.

I don't understand at all why you would migrate to a country and want to change it to your way. I find it downright f**king audacious. I see these minority students burning effergies of Trump and protesting Trump, I just think they should just f**k off, frankly.

It would be like me migrating to Japan and demanding that they change for me and I start protesting their traditions and political system ... it would make me an asshole ... yet, all of these minority leftists in the UK/USA seem to get away with it.

I think a lot of countries in the west are sewing the seeds for civil strife with their open immigration policy. Not all immigrants, but the majority that vote against the wishes of the natives.

The phenomena of minority immigrants voting against the native population ... I just find it pretty audacious.

_92356436_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624-2.png

Last edited:
I find that the native population doesnt vote in a single way, so your entire premise is stupid.

I find that the native population doesnt vote in a single way, so your entire premise is stupid.

The vast majority of white people voted for Trump/Republican.

The vast majority of Hispanics voted for Democrats ...

This is a simple fact. But go ahead and pretend you don't know what I'm talking about

Tell these immigrants the Natives are racist and privileged and they'll have no problem taking over.

So, you have decided to leave your country (Mexico) and move to another country (the USA) in search of a better life. But, then you vote against the wishes of the native population.

The vast majority of non-hispanic white people voted for Republican and for Trump, yet the vast majority of hispanic people vote for Democrats. Does anyone else not find this absolutely audacious? and cheeky??

Why would you leave your country and move to another, only to want to change it against the wishes of the native population??

I am from England, I am an immigrant and I live in Japan now. I love Japan and don't want it to change ... I would literally vote for the conservative party here (if I was eligible). I came here because I love this country.

I don't understand at all why you would migrate to a country and want to change it to your way. I find it downright f**king audacious. I see these minority students burning effergies of Trump and protesting Trump, I just think they should just f**k off, frankly.

It would be like me migrating to Japan and demanding that they change for me and I start protesting their traditions and political system ... it would make me an asshole ... yet, all of these minority leftists in the UK/USA seem to get away with it.

I think a lot of countries in the west are sewing the seeds for civil strife with their open immigration policy. Not all immigrants, but the majority that vote against the wishes of the natives.

The phenomena of minority immigrants voting against the native population ... I just find it pretty audacious.

Lol at the vast majority of whites voting Republican. In 08, it was 46-46 spilt the white vote, for a black president.

GTFO with this.

The vast majority of white people voted for Trump/Republican.

The vast majority of Hispanics voted for Democrats ...

This is a simple fact. But go ahead and pretend you don't know what I'm talking about

White people are what you meant by natives? Black people dont count? White people overwhelmingly vote republican? Pretty sure thats not true.

And i know exactly what you meant.

This thread is dumb. Really, really dumb.

This thread is dumb. Really, really dumb.

It's not at all. Look at California. California will NEVER EVER be Republican again. EVER.

Immigrants reliably vote LEFT, this is a fact.

You're pretending that you don't know what I'm talking about.

It's the same in the UK. Muslims pretty much all vote for Labour. Sikh immigrants vote conservative, but their numbers are much lower.

White people are what you meant by natives? Black people dont count? White people overwhelmingly vote republican? Pretty sure thats not true.

And i know exactly what you meant.

It's common knowledge, but here you are:

_92356436_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624-2.png

If you were a dumb-fuck who stood by while your country let in millions of people that vote against your interests, that's on you, not on them.

We don't fight wars against invaders with guns anymore. It's a whole lot more boring now, but no less important.

If you were a dumb-fuck who stood by while your country let in millions of people that vote against your interests, that's on you, not on them.

We don't fight wars against invaders with guns anymore. It's a whole lot more boring now, but no less important.

I'm not suggesting armed conflict, I'm just making an observation and I don't understand why you would immigrate to a country and vote against the native population.

It's not at all. Look at California. California will NEVER EVER be Republican again. EVER.

Immigrants reliably vote LEFT, this is a fact.

You're pretending that you don't know what I'm talking about.

It's the same in the UK. Muslims pretty much all vote for Labour. Sikh immigrants vote conservative, but their numbers are much lower.

If they have the legal right to vote as citizens, who are you to throw a hissy fit when they utilize that right?

I'm not suggesting armed conflict, I'm just making an observation and I don't understand why you would immigrate to a country and vote against the native population.

Why did the Ruskies cross the border of Finland, in order to invade a foreign nation?

To take their shit, that's why. It's really simple. You've got shit, they don't, they want it more than you desire to keep it. That's why they immigrate to your country and vote against your interests.

Actually, the vast majority of the native population voted democrat, so...

2012-2016-results-Indian-country.png

If they have the legal right to vote as citizens, who are you to throw a hissy fit when they utilize that right?

There you go. The immigration policy needs to be changed.

If Hillary had won, the USA would be finished. Heck, Trump winning may only momentarily delay the inevitable take over by hispanics/leftists.

That doesn't make any sense. And it seems you only consider white people as the Native population?
What about all the other races? Like blacks, they vote for the Democrats or the native Hispanics or the actual Native Americans?

People usually vote for their economic benefit. Most immigrants are on the lower side of that so it makes sense for them to vote left.
There is really only one significant voter group in the western world voting against their economic interest and that's poor American whites in the South.

It's much more simple to vote for the left, than it is to go on the streets and steal your wallet.

That doesn't make any sense. And it seems you only consider white people as the Native population?
What about all the other races? Like blacks, they vote for the Democrats or the native Hispanics or the actual Native Americans?

People usually vote for their economic benefit. Most immigrants are on the lower side of that so it makes sense for them to vote left.
There is really only one significant voter group in the western world voting against their economic interest and that's poor American whites in the South.

Poor white people are "temporarily embarassed millionaires" not an oppressed group. It's our mind-set.

Poor white people are not voting against their interests .... they are voting for freedom! They don't want free money, they want jobs and to compete.

Last edited:
Back