Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's new here guys? I've been busy with the job shit lately, haven't been on the internet too much.

Did I miss anything cool?

I ended up leaving The department of fish and game and taking a job as a principal in a bush school district. It's pretty rad, ridiculous pay, get to fly school to school, free rent, etc. the main downside is dealing with asshole teachers who taught for like 1-2 years and think they are experts. Fucking clowns lol.

Last edited:
What's new here guys? I've been busy with the job shit lately, haven't been on the internet too much.

Did I miss anything cool?

I ended up leaving The department of fish and game and taking a job as a principal in a bush school district. It's pretty rad, ridiculous pay, get to fly school to school, free rent, etc. the main downside is dealing with asshole teachers who taught for like 1-2 years and think they are experts. Fucking clowns lol.

You know this is an issue in a lot of today's society. Look at powerlifting, or BBing. One show and they're setting up their online coaching. Its scary, as someone who takes how they approach their coaching seriously to see this.

You know this is an issue in a lot of today's society. Look at powerlifting, or BBing. One show and they're setting up their online coaching. Its scary, as someone who takes how they approach their coaching seriously to see this.

Yup it's crazy. Maybe I take it for granted but I was a classroom teacher for 7 years before entering academia and chasing dream jobs. Not that I've come full circle it laughable.

Fuck moving sucks so many balls. Stinky sweaty hairy raw chafed balls.

Moving yourself sucks, because nobody is buying you beer/pizza or unpacking for you.

Soooooo who's excited for The Last Jedi? My new company rented out a theater so I get to see it Friday morning!

I'm pumped. That's a pretty awesome company.

Random question, I see a lot of people on social media with “int elite powerlifter”.

What the hell are they referring to?

I would assume that they are people who have an elite total in an internationally recognized PL federation.

I can't see too many people reaching that status.
I.e: 1,698 @ 198 Holy f...

Screen-Shot-2015-10-25-at-6.17.07-PM.png

I’m elite at 242 lol. That’s a pretty low standard for that weight class, IMO.

International elite is definitely a bit of a challenge.

I'm pumped. That's a pretty awesome company.

A couple of our VPs are giant Star Wars nerds so we all benefit. They pay for our ticket and we get to watch it on company time!

Also all early reviews are good so I'm extra pumped.

A couple of our VPs are giant Star Wars nerds so we all benefit. They pay for our ticket and we get to watch it on company time!

Also all early reviews are good so I'm extra pumped.
Going to try to make it to a Sunday afternoon show with my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back