'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

Is that 'Mystic' Gohan? Sure looks like it - freshly powered up by the supreme Kai and not yet transformed into the bitch-made :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that we know in GT/Super.

Is that 'Mystic' Gohan? Sure looks like it - freshly powered up by the supreme Kai and not yet transformed into the bitch-made :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that we know in GT/Super.
yesjacknicholson.gif

Still don't get why Mystic Gohan didn't stick around longer. Dude got fucking bamboozled and then became more of a can than Goten.

This game will have a huge leaning towards assists I feel like. Little dudes and big dudes flying around all over the place.

The new V-Jump leaks show Goku Black (Rose), Beerus and Hit

Not a fan of Super but if they had to pick guys from that series those would be the ones to pick.

This game is going to be nuts...

I hope the Gokus are different enough

what system are people getting this for, i'm probably getting it for pc.

PC. And the person who made the base Goku rumor added in some shit after it had already been announced to appear more legit. I really hope that won't be the case tbh. Base Goku would be lame if they already started out with SSGSS Goku.

I think the last character will probably be Android 21. The new character they added.

Back