Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

LoL wow.

Do you actually believe this or are you joking?

They are trolling. The is the only explanation. Floyd marched forward smiling, swatting Conor's weak punches away like mosquitoes. Floyd threw nothing while standing in front of Conor letting him flail away and humiliate himself.

Which one of Floyd's 5 punches was supposed to be the kill shot? Lmao.

There was that one uppercut that did no damage and mostly just surprised Floyd. "Oh, this guy can also uppercut. Ok." and that was it, no more uppercuts.

That was Conor's much talked about 1 punch chance.

No one is reading your novels of pure psycho babble.

Here I will do you one better.

Here's an actual VIDEO breakdown of the fight from that angle SHOWING HOW that angle PROVES Conor was landing a lot more often and cleaner then propagated other wise.

You people just don't know what you are watching

And I'm the only one providing evidence

Not you and your little Conor hate group on sherdog

Here's the vid btw. Enjoy it. Take the time to watch it and educate yourself.

That stupid, highly biased video doesn't really prove anything other than people will see whatever they wanna see. It's funny that you say the video proves Conor did better than people think, and yet the first clip after the 9 minute mark clearly shows very well Conor pretty much missing almost everything in a sequence that you couldn't see from the tv angle and many people thought he was landing. In fact, like i said before, the video shows Conor did worse.

It's funny that this guy is so fucking biased that he screams "whooooooo" when Conor "tags" Floyd with that weak ass uppercut that it has been proved time and time again to not have landed flush on Floyd's chin. There are threads about that with crystal clear pictures and videos showing the uppercut not landing.

I'm still waiting for your pictures that show Conor landing flush. I mean, if Conor did so fucking great, how come you can't provide me with a few dozens of pictures of Conor's fist smashing Floyd's face? I don't understand. If it's so clear that he did all that, show me the high quality pictures of it.

Prove how I am objectively incorrect

Gladly!

6DYnLiC.gif

There. I trust you can now admit you were wrong and move on.

There was that one uppercut that did no damage and mostly just surprised Floyd. "Oh, this guy can also uppercut. Ok." and that was it, no more uppercuts.

That was Conor's much talked about 1 punch chance.

GM_20170919_215755.gif

*EDIT, I accidentally posted the wrong gif. Here is the gif I was intending to post

Yeeah, clearly the uppercut is the only significant counter Conor landed on Floyd.

Not to mention all the jabs, and left straight to the body either

.....Conor's 113 punches landed must have come out of thin air

These MMA fans talking non sense didnt even watch the fight, had no clue what they were watching (dont know anything about boxing) or all of the above

Last edited:
That stupid, highly biased video doesn't really prove anything other than people will see whatever they wanna see. .
So you didn't even watch the breakdown.

He's a huge Floyd fan. Check his channel numbnuts. You've just been exposed with that silliness. Hes simply not a delusional Conor hating MMA fan with an agenda like you and your Conor hate group on sherdog

Like I said, there's a reason why those in the actual boxing community have been praising Conor's performance

Seriously, Are you the alternate account of hillelslovak87?

Both of you only see what you want to see and straight up lie despite the video evidence being posted right there for everyone else to see

I know for a fact you didn't watch it, because the breakdown itself doesn't even actually start until around 10-12 mins in.

You have been caught straight up lying about what the video shows

It's a breakdown from that angle clearly showing how Conor was landing far more often and far cleaner then even first originally thought

Shots you thought were being deflected, are seen from this angle actually sneaking in through Floyd's guard and hitting Floyd clean as fuck.

This breakdown video from that angle CLEARLY DISPROVES the Floyd "carried" Conor propaganda MYTH. From that angle it becomes even more appearent how much Floyd really was struggling against Conor's length, lead hand, broken rythym, fients, superior speed, countering.

Like I told you WATCH THE VIDEO and try to truly educate yourself

Care to offer a contrary opinion?
Not an opinion. A fact.

Floyd allowed Conor to swing for the fences in the first three rounds.

Floyd didn’t throw punches, knowing Conor would get tired.

Floyd gave up those rounds. He wasn’t trying to win them.

To say Conor had Floyd confused or in trouble at any point during the fight is fucking retarded.

GM_20170919_212401.gif

Yeeah, clearly the uppercut is the only significant counter Conor landed on Floyd.

Not to mention all the jabs, and left straight to the body either

.....Conor's 113 punches landed must have come out of thin air

These MMA fans talking non sense didnt even watch the fight, had no clue what they were watching (dont know anything about boxing) or all of the above
Those 113 punches did nothing. Floyd's dozen or so punches KO'ed McGregor. Floyd was coasting the whole time. If Mcgregory had posed any kind of a threat, Floyd would have started fighting for real.

So you didn't even watch the breakdown.

He's a huge Floyd fan. Check his channel numbnuts. You've just been exposed with that silliness. Hes simply not a delusional Conor hating MMA fan with an agenda like you and your Conor hate group on sherdog

Like I said, there's a reason why those in the actual boxing community have been praising Conor's performance

Seriously, Are you the alternate account of hillelslovak87?

Both of you only see what you want to see and straight up lie despite the video evidence being posted right there for everyone else to see

I know for a fact you didn't watch it, because the breakdown itself doesn't even actually start until around 10-12 mins in.

You have been caught straight up lying about what the video shows

It's a breakdown from that angle clearly showing how Conor was landing far more often and far cleaner then even first originally thought

Shots you thought were being deflected, are seen from this angle actually sneaking in through Floyd's guard and hitting Floyd clean as fuck.

This breakdown video from that angle CLEARLY DISPROVES the Floyd "carried" Conor propaganda MYTH. From that angle it becomes even more appearent how much Floyd really was struggling against Conor's length, lead hand, broken rythym, fients, superior speed, countering.

Like I told you WATCH THE VIDEO and try to truly educate yourself

I don't give a fuck what he is. You just expect me to agree with a video that favours Conor, even though i'm seeing something completely diferent than what he is narrating. I did watch the video and i did give you two examples of how stupid it was. He was screaming "whoooooo" for Conor landing an uppercut that didn't even connect flush. He was saying Conor was landing punches that Floyd was CLEARLY, and i mean CLEAAARLY deflecting. That's why the video is bullshit. Just because you posted a video of a guy raving about how great Conor was doing doesn't mean Conor was doing well at all. Anyone can voice over a video and say a bunch of stupid shit. That doesn't make it meaningful.

And once again you fail to do what i asked you to do. Where are the pictures and gifs of Conor landing all those amazing punches? Where are all of those 100 plus punches? Show me fucking pictures, bitch. I can post here a bunch of pictures of Floyd smashing Conor's face. Why can't you do the same? I asked you for 50. Hell, give me just 20. 20 pictures of clean punches landing. If Conor did so great, why can't anyone do that? Why can't anyone make an entire thread with pics and gifs of Conor owning FloyD? Just answer me this. Why can't anyone do that? Even his biggest delusional fangirls haven't done that until now. WHERE IS THE FUCKING PROOF, YOU IDIOT? If you can't show me something tangible, just stfu already.

Not an opinion. A fact.

Floyd allowed Conor to swing for the fences in the first three rounds.

Floyd didn’t throw punches, knowing Conor would get tired.

Floyd gave up those rounds. He wasn’t trying to win them.

To say Conor had Floyd confused or in trouble at any point during the fight is fucking retarded.

Not an opinion. Facts.

Because he needed to, to stay safe.

Yes he did, fact.

Because he needed to in order to survive to face a more tired McGregor who would be open to the finish.

I haven't said either of those things, so you're stupid for ending your argument by creating strawmen that nobody cares about.

Those 113 punches did nothing. Floyd's dozen or so punches KO'ed McGregor. Floyd was coasting the whole time. If Mcgregory had posed any kind of a threat, Floyd would have started fighting for real.

GM_20170919_215755.gif

"Did nothing"

Except ROCK Floyd.

Conor also rocked Floyd to the body start of round 9

It's embarrassing how Floyd only got brave once Conor gassed..

Conor was gassed giving Floyd free shots and YET Floyd could still never even drop Conor.

That wasn't even a real TKO. It was a controversial ref stoppage due to exhaustion

It's funny how it's only MMA fans who hate on Conor who KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOXING claiming Floyd "carried" Conor or that "Conor did terribly"

Says it all. There's a reason why those actually educated in boxing all give Conor his credit

GM_20170919_215755.gif

"Did nothing"

Except ROCK Floyd.

Conor also rocked Floyd to the body start of round 9

It's embarrassing how Floyd only got brave once Conor gassed..

Conor was gassed giving Floyd free shots and YET Floyd could still never even drop Conor.

That wasn't even a real TKO. It was a controversial ref stoppage due to exhaustion

It's funny how it's only MMA fans who hate on Conor who KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOXING claiming Floyd "carried" Conor or that "Conor did terribly"

Says it all. There's a reason why those actually educated in boxing all give Conor his credit
Yes, I already said he landed one uppercut. It was very nice. It nowhere near rocked Floyd. And he never landed it again.

Conor gassed really quickly because he missed lots of punches, did no damage to Floyd and Floyd hit him with a lot of body shots.

This argument that he "couldn't drop Conor" or couldn't KO Conor is ridiculous. The ref stepped in to save Conor's life otherwise we'd have seen a horrific mauling. Conor was done, should the ref have let Floyd punch Conor into retirement?

Not an opinion. Facts.

Because he needed to, to stay safe.

Yes he did, fact.

Because he needed to in order to survive to face a more tired McGregor who would be open to the finish.

I haven't said either of those things, so you're stupid for ending your argument by creating strawmen that nobody cares about.
Sigh...
anyone who thinks this was more than a simple sparring session for Floyd, is absolutely clueless.

Have you ever watched Floyd fight?

Go pick a bum from the street and Mayweather will still just sit back for a couple of rounds assessing even when the guy is no danger

FOOKIN EXACTLY.

Floyd will assess anyone, regardless of skill.

What he never does is walk someone down from the get go, which is what he did to Conor, solely to make Conor anxious and punch himself out.

Sigh...
anyone who thinks this was more than a simple sparring session for Floyd, is absolutely clueless.

You done talking about facts and just want to spew your bullshit opinion now? Cute.

Yes, I already said he landed one uppercut. It was very nice. It nowhere near rocked Floyd. And he never landed it again.

Conor gassed really quickly because he missed lots of punches, did no damage to Floyd and Floyd hit him with a lot of body shots.

This argument that he "couldn't drop Conor" or couldn't KO Conor is ridiculous. The ref stepped in to save Conor's life otherwise we'd have seen a horrific mauling. Conor was done, should the ref have let Floyd punch Conor into retirement?

You guys are so silly making it look like anything but what it was, a ref Floyd hired who stepped in at the soonest possible moment when Conor was in any sort of danger. You know that's when Conor grapples for space to recover if it's MMA, when it's boxing you take a knee and accept a count. Oh but in this match we magically have a rule that this is not a thing. How convenient.

Do you mean to tell us that the threshold for the ref stepping in was not in another world with Floyd? Look at what Floyd did to Conor, If Conor did that to Floyd and the Ref broke his -0 over it, there would be no outrage in the boxing world?

And you expect MMA-fans, who know Conor is tough as nails, to sit this one out quietly.

He might have gotten that, a shame the boxing ref had to step in huh?
Uhh.... Should it have been Herb Dean?

If it wasn't for that ref, the McGregor brand would be dead.

Back