TUF 27 will be Featherweights and Lightweights

Nathanli

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I follow a fighter who fights at Welterweight who made it to the end before being cut because they were only going to be using Featherweights and Lightweights. You also have be at least 5-0 to get on the show. It should be an interesting show because those are probably the two deepest divisions.

Last edited:
Boring.

TUF 27 needs to be a bunch of B-list celebs who have no prior MMA training but have an urge to prove their alleged badassery (possibly to transition into action movies).

The winner of the tournament faces CM Punk.

I wonder if they will all live in the same house and get into fights

I guess the UFC is just sayin fuck the hw division now huh.

Last edited:
This should be a good season, there was a thread in the main forum with a list of rumoured guys who fight either at 135lbs/145lbs/155lbs who got the nod....the bantams will obviously fight at 145 and the bigger feathers will fight at 155lbs.

I follow a fighter who fights at Welterweight who made it to the end before being cut because they were only going to be using Featherweights and Lightweights. You also have be at least 5-0 to get on the show. It should be an interesting show because those are probably the two deepest divisions.
Meh. Should have been Heavyweights only.

Boring.

TUF 27 needs to be a bunch of B-list celebs who have no prior MMA training but have an urge to prove their alleged badassery (possibly to transition into action movies).

The winner of the tournament faces CM Punk.
jose-canseco.jpg

I think Tyler Diamond wins the FW portion of TUF 27..

Oh great I was wondering when they would do that again

They should so a season of dickless gun owners versus parents of the dead children republicans don't care about.

Anyone have any idea of the start date buzzing about Stipe and DC being coaches two ideal champs that can be role models

They should so a season of dickless gun owners versus parents of the dead children republicans don't care about.
Oh, you mean the Deputy who is a registered Democrat that was on duty and at the school, hiding when the shooting took place by a kid who went to Antifa rallies? Dickless gun owners? Yes, many women around the world own firearms. The parents of dead parents, that are blaming the police dept for not protecting their children? Not sure how Republicans are a part of that situation to be of blame, and not sure why you placed that rhetoric of conquer and divide, in an mma forum. Let adults discuss mma, as you millenials seem to feel entitled and a bit too sensitive for simple truths.

Back