how to become mentally tough

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
the idea that you cant teach heart i think it is a mental thing though fighters at time dont seem to have heart and other times do how do you think someone can become tough say they have amazing technique skill wise but somehow lack "toughness" or just that they lack confidence so it holds them back

Inject steroids into the buttocks several days per week

Or train with people who are much tougher

I don't know that it can be taught in the traditional sense of the word like a technique for example. Some people have higher thresholds for pain or have stronger drives to succeed. Yes, they "learned" that but through a lifetime of experiences unique to them, plus, very likely, the chemistry and wiring of their brains. Willpower and the ability to push through uncomfortable situations is unique to each individual IMO. You can try to help someone push through the grind but if their mind isn't open to it then the effort is wasted.

Last edited:
I post on Sherdog, that increases my mental toughness by at least 100 fold

Forcing yourself to do things you don't want to do, but know you should. That, and just generally enduring hardship.

Mental toughness is a choice and a learned path. It is difficult, arduous and cruel, but at the end you are all that is left. Best to be left as the survivor.

Still manlet sized dick at 6.5 its not "explosive" enough of an increaze
Kyle did it, so you can too!

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages....n-9/0901/south-park-s09e01c12-jewfin-16x9.jpg
south-park-s09e01c12-jewfin-16x9.jpg

Motivational posters. These working wonders for me:

person.jpg

gavin.jpg

dance.jpg

Complete the sequential fatigue challenge.

Avoid instant gratification at all costs and always push yourself to do things you do not want to do. Doing this with even seemingly insignificant things will pay dividends later.

Avoid instant gratification at all costs and always push yourself to do things you do not want to do. Doing this with even seemingly insignificant things will pay dividends later.
no it won't.

Back