Kunlun 68 Live Stream

eliteboxing

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
KLF68_FB_COVER_TIME-OF-THE-EVENT.jpg

Elite Boxing are pleased to announce a partnership with premier Kickboxing promotion Kunlun fight, to stream the upcoming Kunlun Fight 68 event, live from the Honghuagang Sport Center, Zunyi, Guizhou, China. The highlight of the show is an 8 Female Mulan Legend tournament featuring several of the Worlds best female fighters, along with four quarter final fights of the KLF 100+ kilo World Championship tournament.

There are several mouth watering super fights outside of the tournaments featuring some top names, with Andrey Checkhonin of Russia taking on Ukraines Artur Kyshenko and Thai star Aikpracha Meenayothin facing Nurla Mulali

Full line up:
Chen Jinwang (China) vs Huang Dongbo (China) 63 kilos
Zhang Yifan (China) vs Sun Shuwei (China) 70 kilos

Mulan Legend 1/4 Final 1
Magalie Alvarez (USA) VS Xu Yi (China)

Mulan Legend 1/4 Final 2
Elaine Lopez (Brazil) vs Guan Acui (China)

Mulan Legend 1/4 Final 3
Alma Juniku (Australia) vs Zhang Weili (China)

Mulan Legend 1/4 Final 4
Debora Vacirca (Italy) vs Chang Ningning (China)

2017 KLF 100+ KG World Championship 1/4 Final 1
Jairo Kusunoki (Japan) vs Asihati (China)

2017 KLF 100+ KG World Championship 1/4 Final 2
Iraj Azizpour (Iran) vs Ye Xiang (China)

2017 KLF 100+ KG World Championship 1/4 Final 3
Felipe Stievano (Brazil) vs Liu Junchao (China)

2017 KLF 100+ KG World Championship 1/4 Final 4
Roman Kryklia (Ukraine) vs Ning Tianshuai (China)

*** Andrey Checkhonin (Russia) vs Artur Kyshenko (Ukraine) 80 kilos ***

Paola Cappucci (Italy) vs Wang Kehan (China) 63 kilos

Mulan Legend Semifinal 1
Winner fight 1 vs winner fight 2

Mulan Legend Semifinal 2
Winner fight 3 vs winner fight 4

Ali Bani (Iran) vs Zhu Baotong (China) 70 kilos
Aikpracha Meenayothin (Thailand) vs Nurla Mulali (China) 76 kilos
Artur Gorlov (Latvia) vs Guo Wenjie (China)

Mulan Legend Final
Winner semifinal 1 vs winner semifinal 2

All the action and excitement can be found live on www.eliteboxing.tv live from 14:00 China time.

iOS: http://bit.ly/EB-TV-iOS
Android: http://bit.ly/EB-TV-Android

Last edited:
Congrats. Kunlun has a lot of potential but one of their issues is promoting to people outside of China. Not sure what you can do but recommend you create a YouTube channel for them for short fight highlights (unless you upload it to your youtube channel) and other things like vlogs of some of the fighters and their training camps but understand if that's asking for too much straight away. Also English commentary is important.

i hope you guys start to stream Kunlun events since then,i am pretty pussy on using VPN so i would buy without a doubt it if hadnt no way on watching it free

Last edited:
@eliteboxing If there is English commentary, you'll have my purchase. I assume that the event will be available on demand as well for those in time zones where it's not convenient to watch live. I'd rather wait a few hours and wake up and watch on delay with breakfast Sunday at a decent hour, not start watching bleary eyed at 3 AM. Hopefully, this isn't a one-off, but you'll be showing future Kunlun events as well.

Also, there must be a mistake on your otherwise nice graphic showing the start times. If in New York on the East Coast of the U.S. it starts at 03:00 on Sunday December 17th, then Los Angeles on the West Coast of the U.S. can't start at 22:00 on Saturday December 16th as that would be a five hour time difference, when in fact there is only a three hour time difference between the coasts.

i hope you guys start to stream Kunlun events since then,i am pretty pussy on using VPN so i would buy without a doubt it if hadnt no way on watching it free
Why'd you need a vpn for Kunlun?

vpn isn't illegal or anything.

the app is probably regionally blocked because i paid it already twice and wasnt able to watch it...
Don't think it is but who knows. Works for a bunch of people, you're like the 3rd person I've seen saying it doesn't though.
i know bro,but there is always a small chance someone infiltrate and steal credit card numbers-passwords and these things
Could always buy some bitcoin even with cash and pay with that :D

@eliteboxing I was beginning to think you forgot about us. Welcome back fam.

Let these folks know the details. English commentary? What's the price point?

Kunlun is a tremendous partner. I think even us bootleggers wouldn't mind dishing out a reasonable amount of cash for easy Kunlun viewing experiences.

@eliteboxing If there is English commentary, you'll have my purchase. I assume that the event will be available on demand as well for those in time zones where it's not convenient to watch live. I'd rather wait a few hours and wake up and watch on delay with breakfast Sunday at a decent hour, not start watching bleary eyed at 3 AM. Hopefully, this isn't a one-off, but you'll be showing future Kunlun events as well.

Thank you so much for the correction, JimGunn.

We just got confirmation from the promoter. This event will be live with English commentary.

I'm with @JimGunn on tape delay options if possible. Being in the US the air times can be difficult to watch live.

VODs on en.kunlunjue.com. FB+Paypal and for $5.99.

VODs on en.kunlunjue.com. FB+Paypal and for $5.99.
Oh no. Are you saying that EliteBoxing won't have it after the fact if one doesn't watch live? The en.kunlunjue.com site doesn't work. It gives me an error after inputting my Facebook password when try to click on the VOD link.

Don't know, just saying Kunlun should have it too. The site at least seemingly works for me.

"Have you tried turning your PC off and then on again, Sir?"

Back