Heroes of the Storm

Since Overwatch, I haven't even been doing my daily quests in HotS. ;_;

Damn Blizzard put in an AFK timer for Practice mode now I can't farm exp while I play Overwatch.

play this just about every night, think I'm going to step away and see what this overwatch hoopla is all about.

I've had fun the games I've played with friends, but they're all much more advanced in MOBA knowledge in general so I feel hopelessly useless when I play, so I don't really play much

I'm glad they finally have a better ranking system in place. Rank 1 had the most absurd range of players. You could play with people who acted like they had never seen a MOBA before one game and then get matched with 4k MMR players the next. Me being in the middle it was always stomp or get stomped.

Also, the new hero is pretty weird. I played a few QM games and he seems like he can be super oppressive when your team is behind. He just freely scouts everything so you can never create an advantageous situation with fog of war. And it's funny how they've struggled to make Chromie at all viable and then immediately release a direct counter to her best build. The poor Chromie on my team had every Temporal Loop completely blocked. That's probably the lamest way to die, though, so I'm not too upset about it.

anyone catch the summer championships this past weekend?

euro fall regional going on right now, anyone watching?

I saw a little of the summer championships, got my portrait lol.

I haven't played any Unranked draft mode, have actually barely played since Chromie/Medivh dropped. I'll hop on later this evening and mess around with some heroes I like that have been changed up in the most recent patch with Gul'dan.

Lawd, the team dynamic derp in this might be worse than Overwatch.

I like HOTS.

Been playing it for a little less than a month. It took over Overwatch as my main game.

From what I understand, game went through major updates and is not HOTS 2.0, so a lot of earlier criticism may not still hold.

I was especially impressed how well they pulled off Overwatch characters. Genji and Tracer are amazing in HOTS.

Hanzo releases later today.

This season I have played like utter shit. I normally float around a 52-54% win rate, but I'm at like 48% this go-round. To be fair I pretty much onl play QM and it's always a clown fiesta.

Junk rat is SUPER fun. Only played a couple games with Hanzo but he seems to have potential. High skill ceiling but can be hard to utilize effectively. Everything is skill shots.

My favorite hero is, without a doubt, Artanis. Even before his rework that allowed you to swap during Q, I really enjoyed playing him. The swap change was necessary and I’m happy they implemented that... although it should have been there from the get go.

Next favorite hero is Zeratul... but i have barely played him since his last rework, nuch less this most recent stealth overhaul. His skill, high risk, high reward character. Im excited to try his new ulti and make some juke city shenanigans happen.

I havent played Hanzo but I did test him in try mode. Seems really fun, especially his scatter arrow and his second ult upgrade. Also yhe talent at 16 that mounts you when you use his trait, love it.

What are ya’ll’s favorite heroes?

My favorite hero is, without a doubt, Artanis. Even before his rework that allowed you to swap during Q, I really enjoyed playing him. The swap change was necessary and I’m happy they implemented that... although it should have been there from the get go.

Next favorite hero is Zeratul... but i have barely played him since his last rework, nuch less this most recent stealth overhaul. His skill, high risk, high reward character. Im excited to try his new ulti and make some juke city shenanigans happen.

I havent played Hanzo but I did test him in try mode. Seems really fun, especially his scatter arrow and his second ult upgrade. Also yhe talent at 16 that mounts you when you use his trait, love it.

What are ya’ll’s favorite heroes?

I feel like stealth has been neutered in the rework. Valeera was probably impacted the least, if Zeratul got the shitty end of the stick from what I've been seeing. Nova seems OK in the sense that her buffs seem to do the most to mitigate the overwhelming nerf to stealth. Still, for me I've never been a fan since the Nova rework from awhile back. RIP double decoy rewind build.

I feel like stealth has been neutered in the rework. Valeera was probably impacted the least, if Zeratul got the shitty end of the stick from what I've been seeing. Nova seems OK in the sense that her buffs seem to do the most to mitigate the overwhelming nerf to stealth. Still, for me I've never been a fan since the Nova rework from awhile back. RIP double decoy rewind build.
After Artanis, Zera and Nova are my hughest leveled heroes. Dont hate me, lol, it is my forst moba and i used stealth as a crutch when learning the game. Mostly play warriors and melee assassins.

I hated Nova’s rework, and while I didnt mind Zera’s initial, i really never got the hang of Vorpal/Combo/Seeker. Mostly Seeker. So im excited that his Q build is back.

After Artanis, Zera and Nova are my hughest leveled heroes. Dont hate me, lol, it is my forst moba and i used stealth as a crutch when learning the game. Mostly play warriors and melee assassins.

I hated Nova’s rework, and while I didnt mind Zera’s initial, i really never got the hang of Vorpal/Combo/Seeker. Mostly Seeker. So im excited that his Q build is back.

I like the stealth heroes too. But Nova was just never the same after her first rework. She was a high risk, high reward hero. Now just seems a high risk, moderate reward. Sometimes.

I liked valeera, though. And like I said it feels like she was impacted the least.

I like the stealth heroes too. But Nova was just never the same after her first rework. She was a high risk, high reward hero. Now just seems a high risk, moderate reward. Sometimes.

I liked valeera, though. And like I said it feels like she was impacted the least.
I am interested in trying the new Samuro, he has always felt incomplete to me without being able to choose where to swap.

Nazeebo, Joanna, Kael'thas, Azmodan, Zagara, and Valeera are probably who I'm best with. Naz is my highest at 16.

I'm fairly good with Anub'arak, Tyrande, Artanis, and Kel'thuzad too.

I am interested in trying the new Samuro, he has always felt incomplete to me without being able to choose where to swap.

Never really got into Sam enough to make much progress.

I may have spoke too soon regarding the Nova change. But only possibly. The new Ghost Protocol as baseline gives a semblance of the old double decoy build. Not as powerful, but it can be effective and the triple tap buff is nice. I dunno if any of these changes have made the stealth heroes any more viable in league, though.

Back