Is queen of England most powerful

The whole royal crown thing is weird. It's 2017 and it's like we're living in medieval times with kings, queens, princesses and princes.

Harry seems like a good lad though.

It does seem strange but there's a part of me that hopes the Brits keep it up. It's like a connection to history and heritage that once it's gone, it's gone forever.

I do wonder if these European royal families still have mega power.

I still think they have alot more pull than people make it out to be. A decent amount of tax payer dollar funds their activities, and I don't recall the PM or others rejecting ideas they propose. Here in Canada, when things are in disarray, we basically require her input for our governing leadership even though she hundreds of miles away and may not even be in the loop about what goes on in the frozen wasteland.

lots of fairly uneducated people in here concerning the topic....

contrary to the popular and untrue belief that shes just some kind of figurehead, to answer the question...yes she is very powerful ...not the most powerful but part of the upper echelon of things

shes just a figurehead is the kind of thing said in ignorance

lots of information out there about this sort of thing to any that are interested in reading about it

Most don't but they seem to have some clout still

She is still head of 13 countries

William is future
She's not head of one single nation. She's a figurehead and nothing more. She holds no power anywhere except the UK. And the UK is pretty much irrelevant now on a global scale. They're aren't even Europe's most powerful country anymore.

overall

Or most influence

She is still a savage at 91 and won't give up reign

I'm English and don't agree with a lot of the royal family decisions but what queen says is that

More powerful than USA
This guy disagrees about England's power:
enhanced-buzz-20314-1341239711-1.jpg

England's rulers:
upload_2017-12-14_10-21-32.jpeg
images

American leaders:
m3Pn1Ep.jpg
Cs863qo.jpg
4d7lQFF.jpg
ben-franklin-vs-zeus-full.jpg

sci-fi-president-fdr.jpg
upload_2017-12-14_10-26-10.jpegupload_2017-12-14_10-26-28.jpeg
jefferson-vs-gorilla.jpg
VZZ4mtA.jpg
prez2reagen.jpg
obama-badass-skateboard-exp.jpg
patriotic-art4.jpg
bush-shark-full-crop.jpg

Enjoy your tea and crumpets, nancy boy...

You mean the king of england. The, "queen" of england is a man in drag.

she is basically a symbol and a tourist atraction, in the practical sense she aint shit
A mascot really. The whole royal family doesn't have much value anymore in general.

Have you ever been to Florida? I bet these ladies would easily kick the Queen's ass

old-women-ocean-drive-south-beach-art-deco-district-miami-beach-florida-DF4KJM.jpg

She owns something like 1/3 of the world's land... Or her family does...

You do know the queen don't really run England right? It's a bunch of men in the background making all the decisions. The queen just sits on her iron throne sipping tea and looking all royal.

Back