***SBBC: Greatest wrestler ever***

Greatest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I've always known I'm better than the rest of you.

I never watched wrestling, maybe as a kid I came across it on TV, but then I think my dad was like, "yea... it's just a big act" and that was it. I had no interest in the day time soap opera man drama that is professional wrastling.

Also... all the kids in school that were into wrestling were these things.

1. Unathletic and Overweight
2. Poor students
3. Social Pariahs
4. Complete utter dogshit losers that never learned how to fit in.

Anyway... The best wrestler ever is Hulk Hogan, because he fought Rocky to a draw in Rocky III as "Thunder Lips"

giphy.gif

I never watched wrestling, maybe as a kid I came across it on TV, but then I think my dad was like, "yea... it's just a big act" and that was it. I had no interest in the day time soap opera man drama that is professional wrastling.

2. Poor students
3. Social Pariahs

Anyway... The best wrestler ever is Hulk Hogan, because he fought Rocky to a draw in Rocky III as "Thunder Lips"
<27>

In my opinion, greatest rivalry of all time (and i'm completely biased) was Undertaker and Mankind/Kane.

Anyone who spells their name "Shawn" is definitely either explosive or a homo

2. Poor students
3. Social Pariahs

<Fedor23>

Hunter is the True Detective of sleuthing out hidden celebrity gheys- a drone-tier gaydar he possesses

if you watch any shoot interviews, mad wrestlers intimate that Shawn Michaels was a lil sweet

some of you guys know too much about their personal lives.

2. Poor students
3. Social Pariahs

How many teeth have you had kicked in during your lifetime?

both Randy Orton, and UFC Fighter Chris Leben were dishonorably discharged (from the Marines and Army respectively) for going UA/AWOL after completing boot camp

allegedly it's actually Shawn Michaels that was having a secret affair/relationship w/ Vince McMahon

nothing questionable about this on any level. i hug all my friends like that whenever i see them

have yall ever seen the presumably coked up Ultimate Warrior interview on Arsenio Hall show?

i'd link if I could, but it's absolutely hilarious. Hall looked legit scared to be around the dude haha

Ultimate Warrior and Undertaker. My two favorites of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back