Titan FC 47 Yusuff vs Gomez

go figure i thought jackson won r1 and 3.

Rd 1 was probably a tossup depending on what you value. Rd 3 was definitely Jackson. The ref was extremely lenient on breakups and standups. I've never seen someone so desperate for takedowns and look pathetic going for them. Jackson was actually hitting him during the takedown attempts too. I had no stake on it either, but god damn, I've never wanted to see someone lose a decision so badly. That was a pathetic victory.

Dogs coming through in some shit fights so far. Please let this next one be good or over fast

Gotta watch fat guys hug now after those atrocious last two fights. This fucking event. Should’ve played video games til Balart

Gotta watch fat guys hug now after those atrocious last two fights. This fucking event. Should’ve played video games til Balart
Not wanting to scout the fighters to handicap them for their next appearances in upcoming Titan FC events doesn't sound very #elite.

I need to seriously evaluate what I am doing with my Friday night.

Not wanting to scout the fighters to handicap them for their next appearances in upcoming Titan FC events doesn't sound very #elite.
Good point but unfortunately we are currently in the middle of witnessing quite possibly the most pathetic fight of all time. I don't even know what to say about what is going on right now lol I guess if either of these guys ever fight again make sure to bet the other person

Expected Balart to have an easier time w the wresting and controlling
when he does get those tds. Worrying but still 1-0.

I finally stopped fading Balart and he's in danger of losing this.

I'd be surprised to see Balart lose this decision honestly.

Yeah even if he wins this dec it was a bad bet. Came down to third round which is toss up. Hopefully those tds stealed it though

Not surprised to hear those scorecards honestly.

Really? I was on Belart and i'm real surprised by 2 30-27s. Thought Mesquita def won round 2

I'm not sure if they run stats on Titan, but Balart just has a lot more activity. The chaining of takedowns always helps too. I said it prior to the fight - he's going to be a hard guy to take decisions from. He's got the Leonard Garcia factor when he throws haymakers, he acts like strikes don't phase him at all, he is the one always moving forward, and he's got the wrestling too. Most judges will favor him in close rounds.

I would've bought out of my Balart bet before those cards were read. I had it 29-28 for him but wasn't sure the judges would agree. I'm surprised by the 30-27s. Having a large Cuban presence at the event probably didn't hurt.

Gomez +200 0.15u
Mesquita +135 0.25u
Lopes +130 0.5u
Nazarov +180 0.3u
Farrington -120 0.4u

No tape-watch, just wiki-capping.

Gomez +200 0.15u +0.3u
Mesquita +135 0.25u
Lopes +130 0.5u

Nazarov +180 0.3u +0.54u
Farrington -120 0.4u +0.333u

Total: +0.423u

Beautiful throw by Gomez slamming Yussuf on his head! Nice upset in the main event.

Back