Boxing Discussion VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cashed my big bet out for 6 quid less than full return :) okay now stop him in the 10th billy

Do we think Saunders gets the stoppage here? Some nice odds in-play.

This is a masterclass, a good old fashioned schooling. Those last two fight for BJS really shook the rust off, we're seeing what he's really capable off now.

If my 9-12 lands too I'll cry with joy aha!

Got decision and 10-12 which was 28/1 either one and I’m happy (happier with 10-12 aha )
Thanks Crowe btw for the confidence boost

Got decision and 10-12 which was 28/1 either one and I’m happy (happier with 10-12 aha )
Thanks Crowe btw for the confidence boost

The finish could happen for us here, corner could pull him out if he eats some clean shots the next round, fingers crossed!

Wish Saunders would throw a few more power shots to soften Lemieux up for last two rounds

LOL @ Lampley saying gypo's are taught to be cocky & abrasive.

All of us northerners are, it comes naturally.

This is going the distance.

BJS is a safety first guy.

This is looking like a 120-108 across the board but since it's Canada one judge probably gives Lemieux a round or 2.

I've got it every round to BJS, can see a tiny argument for giving Lemieux round 11 but I don't see it myself, but like I said one judge probably does.......

BJS pitched a shutout for me

Made Lemieux look like a complete jobber

People putting too much into BJS last 2 fights, he's in great shape now he's had the rounds in and too much is being made of him "slowing" in the later rounds, Lemieux will hardly be a cardio machine in the later rounds and he's slowed down late before too, Reyes landed some clean and solid shots in the 2nd half on their fight.

Overall I see Lemieux in stalking mode, trying to land the big shots but BJS evading the majority and returning a few stinging shots in return and landing the cleaner shots too. You can of course argue the case of Lemiuex catching him clean and putting him out but I personally don't see it playing out like that but wouldn't critisise anyone that does. Just hope if it does play out the way I expect that he doesn't get robbed, always the risk being in Canada but I like the odds for this so happy to take the risk.

What a fucking night! Had to spread it out over a few books, SkyBet wouldn't take more than £1250. Did not expect it to be a landslide like that but I'm so happy right now!

giphy.gif

Thank you Crowe! Decision lands very great night overall and killed the in plays with spike KO 5/1 and 6/1 as well as some ufc in plays :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back