AC/DC vs Led Zeppelin

AC/DC. Stronger for longer, never ripped off other musicians.

It's about even.

Anyone who thinks all AC/DC songs sound the same, don't know what they're talking about. The intricacies in their music are incredible. If you can't pick them out, you have no right to slag off the band.

Led made a bigger impression in rock history overall.
But AC/DC is more fun. ;)

Clearly Zep although really there not that similar all beyond being hard rock, AC/DC vs Van Halen would make more sense.

It's about even.

Anyone who thinks all AC/DC songs sound the same, don't know what they're talking about. The intricacies in their music are incredible. If you can't pick them out, you have no right to slag off the band.

SOrry but they kind of do, that's not a criticism as there excellent at what they do but stylistically there far narrower than Zep.

Last edited:
It’s apples to oranges. Completely different styles. But ac/dc could have definately beat up Led Zeppelin

In terms of who changed rock and roll and had a greater impact it’s zepplin but if it’s who do I put on in my car when I’m about to go on a long drive or I’m having a party it’s ACDC

ACDC havnt been that good to me for a long time.

My 13 year old self, who knew nothing about Rock music, would disagree.

They're like Kiss, they have some really good songs, but not great albums imo.

Zeppelin II, IV, Houses of the Holy are all masterpieces... they stole alot of their ideas is the only thing.

As far as I'm concerned, Sabbath is better than both.

Paranoid, Master of Reality, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Heaven and Hell, 4 really great albums, front to back and all are more important albums to me.

This should really be a:

ACDC
Black Sabbath
Deep Purple
Led Zeppelin

poll.

Sabbath wins by a country mile in my books.

Even if AC/DC is your favorite band, you have to concede Zep >

Not a fan of either band but I'd have to say I enjoy Zep more. I spent a lot of time listening to Houses of the Holy and of course IV when I was younger. Then I discovered punk and post punk.

Zep was better, but I prefer to rock out to AC/DC.

Not a fan of either band but I'd have to say I enjoy Zep more. I spent a lot of time listening to Houses of the Holy and of course IV when I was younger. Then I discovered punk and post punk.
Who are some of your favorites? I'm endlessly spinning Joy Division, The Cure, early New Order and the Smiths

Who are some of your favorites? I'm endlessly spinning Joy Division, The Cure, early New Order and the Smiths
Yeah I love all those bands too! I also love The Talking Heads, Public Image Limited, Echo & The Bunnymen, Blondie, B52s, Dead Kennedys, Agent Orange etc. So many punk and post punk bands that really did it for me.

Back