MCGREGOR vs MAYWEATHER: Who Are You Rooting For?

Who Do You HOPE Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fan of both for a long time.

Im rooting for Conor though , Floyds showing me lately hes just in this for the money , doesnt give a shit about his boxing legacy or anything as long as he gets that 'money' fuck him... I hope Conor shits on his entire legacy and knocks the little peanut head clean the fuck out.

Different from Conor how?

Lol.

Fuck off.

If you really were a fan of mma, you'd hate the bullshit and trends mcgreggor has brought to the sport with his success.

I want all this circus bullshit to be over with as soon as possible.
Your opinion is just that. It has no bearing on the level of fan that I am. I was probably attending my first UFC event before most Sherdoggers even knew what UFC waz... & I am enjoying the McGregor show.

I think it's fun to mix it up a little bit & I don't mind. I think you might be looking a little too deep into it. He's litterally is the only one doing what he's doing... so he's not "starting trends." It makes me feel sad when I think of all the people who are stuck in this line of thinking & are missing the whole show.

Easy win for Conor. Ref saved Floyd in the 9th.

Mayweather is sacred to fight inside The Octagon.

Easy win for Conor. Ref saved Floyd in the 9th.

Mayweather is sacred to fight inside The Octagon.
Floyd made conor piss and shit himself.
Conor begged the ref to save him and conor still suffered minor brain damage.

McGregor vs Mayweather 2 on the cards..? Do we really need this circus act in fight sports in 2018?

I don't buy for a second that Money May would step into the Octagon. He knows he wouldn't win. And unless he's spending money like crazy (which is possible), he don't need the cash.

Back