Diamond Dallas Page

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
The DDT!! Self hi five!!

Who you got between DDP and Stone Cold in a earlier on their career matchup?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Look, I like DDP and was a fan of his but the rattlesnake takes this all day, everyday.

How early in their career (s)? DDP didn't even have his first match until he was like 35.

There was never really a time when DDP would have been in a position to beat Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin was pushed pretty well throughout his time in WCW, and during that time DDP was more a mouthpiece, not yet an established in-ring talent. If I recall, he left injured and didn't lose repeatedly in his way out of the territory, but I could be wrong there. Maybe during the early part of Austin's WWF run DDP was a bigger part of his company's programming, but they were both sort of generic heels then, they'd have more likely been a tag team.

DDP was OP in WCW but he seemed to lose his strength when he cut his hair and went to WWE

DDP had a hot as fuck wife back in the day Kimberly Page

Macho Man pushed DDP into the main event. When he decided he would take the Diamond Cutter. Also WWE had no idea how to use him. But I still enjoyed his work there. He was a natural on the mic and pretty good in the ring for an old guy. Really enjoyed his short arm discus clothesline.

Not familiar with Samson, or Delilah.

Please enlighten the PWD community brah

A biblical tale, my man. Samson got his strength from his long hair. The Philistines wanting to learn the secret of his power bribed his lady, Delilah. Later they bribed one of his servants who cut his hair in his sleep allowing them to take him prisoner.

While a prisoner, Samson prayed to God who restored his strength allowing him to push over the pillars holding up the jail's structure killing both himself and the Philistines inside.

The end.

Macho Man pushed DDP into the main event. When he decided he would take the Diamond Cutter. Also WWE had no idea how to use him. But I still enjoyed his work there. He was a natural on the mic and pretty good in the ring for an old guy. Really enjoyed his short arm discus clothesline.

WWE knew his strengths, and what an asset he'd be to the company.

But, DDP was a WCW guy. They brought him on and railroaded him with the stupid stalker gimmick, he couldn't use his signature *Double-Outstretched-Hands-With-Thumbs and Index Fingers Touching,* and they were obviously writing for him to be railroaded by the Undertaker.

Besides Goldberg, WWE had no interest in any original WCW guys.

Last edited:

Oh they knew how to use DDP.

Back