NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galchenyuk or Subban would have been benched and scratched for 3 weeks after pulling that shit

"We want players the play the right way" - Bergevin

Galchenyuk or Subban would have been benched and scratched for 3 weeks after pulling that shit

"We want players the play the right way" - Bergevin

Nope, we need to see this guy at center for another 50 games before we can be absolutely sure that he sucks shit at center.

Nothing but afternoon games for the Leafs from this point on.

Fuck the tv ratings.

Amazed that the cucks didn’t lose after blowing another 2 goal lead.

To all you equipment gurus, tell me which brand of helmet is usually wider. I am in the market for new helmet. I am thinking of sticking with Mission. So far out of all the ones I tried Mission seems the widest. I just want all your opinions. I have a big head.

I'm not sure when I should start getting worried about the Penguins. It's hard to work up stress after two Cups, but the team looks really off its game, from Crosby down. It's a shame the division is such a shark tank, but it's fun to watch.

To all you equipment gurus, tell me which brand of helmet is usually wider. I am in the market for new helmet. I am thinking of sticking with Mission. So far out of all the ones I tried Mission seems the widest. I just want all your opinions. I have a big head.

I have a big head too (7 3/4 fitted hat size), and I wear an Easton bucket. It's a little snug, but it doesn't bother me too much

Looking for Nashville to bounce back tonight against Dallas after a couple of bad losses. Not sure if Lavi will go with Rinne or Saros in goal tonight. Pekka has hit a bit of a slump and Saros has been solid in spot duty as of late. I am hoping Pekka's age is not starting to catch up with him.

Matthews THE GOD is back, Leafs win, great way to start off the holidays.

I think Rinaldo is a goon but don't have that much a problem with what he did tonight against the Avs. First makes a big clean hit on MacKinnon, then Girard skates after him and he 1 punches Girard. I get that Rinaldo threw the punch early but I can't help but wonder WTF was Girard doing? Why are you skating after Rinaldo if you're not ready to throw down in that situation? I guess just chalk it up as a rookie mistake made by a 19 year old, but he'll learn from it, Don't go around trying to posture/send a message if you're not ready to back it up.

Also I'm sick of scrums after clean hits. Either accept you/your teammate got rocked and look for an opportunity to throw a hit of your own as payback or actually fight. Nothing ruins the flow of the game like all the players grouping together shoving and face-washing each other.

Damn, Johnny Bower passed.

Dude played way before I was born, but my old man was a huge fan.

RIP

hangin up dem skates, eh
johnny_bower.jpg

you done well, mister

Even if you didn't get to watch him play, such a legend passing does affect you. At least it affected me when Le Gros Bill passed. Bower was such a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back