General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - December, 2017

I wonder if Stephens will be forever motivated by Conor turning him into a meme as well.

Floyd to fight in UFC by 2018 is +500

I think Floyd was almost broke before the Conor fight. Now he got another 100m+ chunk but with those backed taxes and other ridiculous expenses it’s only a matter of time before he blows through it.

If it was by 2019 I’d put a lot on this line. You look at the current state of things with WME and how easy it was for Floyds team and Dana to work together on the Conor fight (when no one thought it would ever happen) this can happen so easily.

Floyd to fight in UFC by 2018 is +500

I think Floyd was almost broke before the Conor fight. Now he got another 100m+ chunk but with those backed taxes and other ridiculous expenses it’s only a matter of time before he blows through it.

If it was by 2019 I’d put a lot on this line. You look at the current state of things with WME and how easy it was for Floyds team and Dana to work together on the Conor fight (when no one thought it would ever happen) this can happen so easily.
Floyd is not fighting in the UFC. Simple as that. Can we just leave such nonsense to other threads? No one really believes he'll fight do they?

WMMA Atomweight championship of the world on the line this Saturday morning December 23rd with Invicta fighter Jinh Yu Frey challenging UFC veteran Seo Hee Ham in Road FC 45, free on YouTube and Fite.tv. Invicta's atomweight belt is basically vacant now with their last 105 pound champion Ayaka Hamasaki having moved up to strawweight for her most recent bout and former atomweight champion Herica Tiburcio out pregnant.

Acb odds out, really like aziz and raisov as a double.

Attachments

• 4DD48C55-E8D5-4315-AA6B-BED22196D632.png
    4DD48C55-E8D5-4315-AA6B-BED22196D632.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 16
Already dropped 16U on DC with more to surely follow, the prospect of watching him getting KO'd by Volkan is worse than losing the money.

He won?! I went to take a shower during the 5th round thought he was down 1-3 and losing the 5th, indeed awful dec but I aint complaining
Yep aha spent the last 3 rounds just throwing one punch and getting pieces up. When they took so long for scorecards I knew home cooking was coming haha

WMMA Atomweight championship of the world on the line this Saturday morning December 23rd with Invicta fighter Jinh Yu Frey challenging UFC veteran Seo Hee Ham in Road FC 45, free on YouTube and Fite.tv. Invicta's atomweight belt is basically vacant now with their last 105 pound champion Ayaka Hamasaki having moved up to strawweight for her most recent bout and former atomweight champion Herica Tiburcio out pregnant.

great night thanks to a robbery (azziz). for once i'm on the right side of a robbery. sorry if you bet the other guy.

Fuck man I’m sick and tired of 5dimes.

They fucking limit me to shit and when I tried to request for a payout they never processed the payout after 6 days of me bugging them about it.

Customer service says, ‘we sent you a confirmation email you had to respond to it’

But no you fuckers you never sent me anything.

These guys DO NOT want you to win big or consistently cash out on them. This is some straight bullshit. What the fuck.

The week prior, I did another request and they took 4 days to process my request when the rep told me it usually happens within 48 hours.

These guys are fucking crooks man they don’t have a problem taking your money but if you’re winning you get fucked with.

Oh and surprise surprise, bitcoins jumps up 2k after the holidays. Coincidentally these scumbags cancelled my pending payout request.

Yo this isn’t right man. The customer service rep was telling me to be patient even after exceeding the days it was supposed to get processed.

This shit is real and can happen to you.

Cowboy versus Yancy in talks of being booked

Rockhold posted a clip on his Instagram weighing in at 205 6 weeks out

Back