Non-Thread Worthy Boxing News part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I know who you are and you probably know me, if I can't bust your balls from time to time...

my sarcasm didnt come across? be sure to say hello when you are around. we will put you in one of these

What’s the worst lookalike comparison anyone has ever given you. I think mine peaked when I got told it was Josh from west wing and spiralled down when I got told in a few years I’ll look like rays dad off everyone loves Raymond.

Can the people in here who have idiotic Alts not turn up and post in exactly the same style as thier previous account. It’s obvious and annoying. You wanna get drunk and say something stupid? It’s cool. I have no information off any mod on this but cmon guys, you’re fucking obvious.

What’s the worst lookalike comparison anyone has ever given you. I think mine peaked when I got told it was Josh from west wing and spiralled down when I got told in a few years I’ll look like rays dad off everyone loves Raymond.
i used to get told i looked like jordan knight from new kids on the block all the time. that was when they were current and i was much younger

I once got compared to Lurch from The Goonies.
I was cool with it though, I'm an ugly sob.

Do you guys like to get some of that schadenfreude as well in that horrible Conor-Floyd subforum from time to time?
I'm petty by nature, so I do.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gif-request-conor-sprinting-at-floyd.3655993/

My lord, that thread... That ICEsomethingsomething guy must be one of the dumbest, most dickgobbling morons to ever disgrace this board and that's saying something.

Lol just got a notification for this and listened to it. AB really making good decisions, as per usual.

Just a snippet from the song. It's shit btw but that should go w/o saying.

"Fuck Nevada I ain't going to that state. With this warrant still riding with the K. Even tho they said they caught it on the tape, denying all charges in the judge face."

<{cruzshake}>

I have no words to describe how much of a moron this dude is.

I went to a (sanctioned) amateur boxing match this last weekend and it felt strange.

I've been to many amateur MT matches, and a few boxing smokers, but the standing 8 count really threw me at the last show. Never saw that before. I felt like it took a lot of the intensity away from the match.

Anyone seen that Eduardo Ramirez has missed weight for the Selby fight?

Stephen smiths ear is almost hanging off. Jesus.

An upload from Lee Wylie's YouTube channel. A summary of the Loma vs Rigo fight. Enjoy.

I saw this and thought of you @Sunfish

Were you the one miscall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back