KSW 41 Mankowski vs Soldic

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
CUrWeLF.jpg

Turn on closed captions for English sub-titles. Note Roberto Soldic replaced Dricus Du Plessis vs Borys Mankowski in the main event.

Betsafe Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 11.20.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 11.20.55 AM.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 32
If anyone has any leans before I have to start typing 13 letter names into YouTube that would be perfect!

this tomek guy looks to be some polish actor with no martial arts background. looking on his instagram it seems like he started training fighting in june. he's 44.

the guy he's fighting is some freakshow rapper but at least he has 5 pro mma fights. although he looks absolutely terrible.

maybe i'll throw a flyer on the actor lmao. this is going to be some circus shit.

Last edited:
Don't know much about these guys, but took Janikowski -180 and Kazieczko -120

Andryszak has a Glass Chin like his oponnent. This fight is 50/50

these guys are not 50/50 in terms of skills. andryszak looks far more fundamentally sound, other guy is a straight brawler.

obviously it's heavyweight though so either one could get stoppped.

these guys are not 50/50 in terms of skills. andryszak looks far more fundamentally sound, other guy is a straight brawler.

obviously it's heavyweight though so either one could get stoppped.
Sure but Fernando is a brawler and can hit him in stand up. He defeated Karol Bedorf and Bedorf was #2 hw in Poland

this tomek guy looks to be some polish actor with no martial arts background. looking on his instagram it seems like he started training fighting in june. he's 44.

the guy he's fighting is some freakshow rapper but at least he has 5 pro mma fights. although he looks absolutely terrible.

maybe i'll throw a flyer on the actor lmao. this is going to be some circus shit.
According to the promos I saw, "Strachu" the actor was an athletic guy growing up with some kind of a judo background, for what that is worth.

Sure but Fernando is a brawler and can hit him in stand up. He defeated Karol Bedorf and Bedorf was #2 hw in Poland

he also left himself exposed like crazy in that fight. bedorf looked like he blew his gas tank in r1 and should have capitalised more.

andryszak has some good counters and brazilian guy will come lunging forward.

as a side note, some of these fighters look like they're straight out the juice factory. i wonder what the drug testing is like in ksw, non existent?

these tattoos and body modifications are on another level:

marcin-rozalski-popek.jpg

Back