Marijuana Stocks

SublimeSun

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Who is partaking in the green rush?

Post what you're in, news, and anything else related to this topic in here. For now I'm mostly just in Friday Night Inc., a Canadian company capitalizing on legalization in Nevada.

Some interesting up and coming events:

- Canadian legalization next summer - https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...t-is-next-summer-not-july-1-trudeau-says.html

- California's retail laws to begin in January 2018 - https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ed-marijuana-legalization-comes-bearing-gifts

Top Canadian stocks: Canopy Growth Corporation, Aphria, Aurora

I think Emerald Health has a lot of potential as well.

i dont think so, the way i see it, when British American Tabacco starts selling weed cigs in packs ill believe it, it just seem too unstable in my opinion

i dont think so, the way i see it, when British American Tabacco starts selling weed cigs in packs ill believe it, it just seem too unstable in my opinion
Doesn't mean you can't make money now. Set your stop losses and take advantage of the current momentum. However, in the long run, I think there is too much money for the government to make to keep it a crime.

Philip Morris would be the goto stock if weed becomes legal in the US

weed-cigs.png

heres-what-it-will-take-for-the-marlboro-of-marijuana-to-emerge.jpg

My personal investment advisor said "that shit is dank!"
I put the house on it.

I just had to spend an extra 6 dollars cause of tax

So pissed off about it

Whoever voted for this law are morons

The great legal advisor Master P said,

"Y'all live for bitches and blunts, We live for weed and money."

If canopy reaches $70 I can retire

Bumping this to hear any new thoughts. Bit of upheaval recently, but I think that's to be expected. Glad I'm in on canopy and aurora.

Waiting for the first reports of kids eating a handful of edibles and needing medical treatment..

Its the Tech Wreck 2.0 so no dice for me.

It seems the longer investment view would be to invest in Doritos and Funyuns...

May the drug fueled adventure begin

Are all these states legalizing the use enforcing it to be local grown or at least domestic?

Back