Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

GhostZ06

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
gameplay

Gun customization

much more detailed video on gun customization (my god)

video explaing escape from tarkov

there are still a metric ass tone of guns still not added in here are some still to come

Firearms: AK series, M4/M16 series, M-249, ACR, M21 EBR, G36, VSS, RPK, Barret .50, M27 IAR, AEK, LSAT, F2000, AUG, G3 series, and more

Scopes: ACOG, EOTech, Kobra RDS, Trijicon RDS, looks like 2 IR scopes, 2 marksmen scopes.

Attachments PEQ-15 laser sight, Flashlights, Bayonet

Explosives: AT-4(not at-4 but looks similar) C4, Hand Grenades

it still in closed beta, but your able to purchase and open beta should be starting sometime here soon. i cant believe people are looking over from it, but the devs are trying to blow the hype up until closer to release. And yes there will be the ability to trade gear and you can work with up to 5 or 6 man kill teams. The map will feature an open world mode with more then 64 people on it at time with raids going on.there are 3 factions to choose from, and guess what guys, Americans are the bad guys this time! :D

This one is definitely on my radar, along with SCUM.

A long time ago in sherdog, some guy claimed he was part of making a game...It was very similar to this, it looked S.T.A.L.KErish.

Anybody know what game it was? Is it this one? Because eachtime I see this game, I remember the screenshots the guy showed and it reminds me a lot of this game.

or maybe I was on crack.

A long time ago in sherdog, some guy claimed he was part of making a game...It was very similar to this, it looked S.T.A.L.KErish.

Anybody know what game it was? Is it this one? Because eachtime I see this game, I remember the screenshots the guy showed and it reminds me a lot of this game.

or maybe I was on crack.

How long ago? Maybe it was Nether?

or maybe I was on crack.

Maybe you're thinking of Survarium. The MP follow up to the STALKER games

Developer Battlestate Games announced today that a new feature for Escape from Tarkov called “The Hideout” will be available during open beta testing in Fall 2017.

The process of escaping from Tarkov is not as quick as it may appear from the outside- players will need a place to settle down to gain strength, store supplies, and stash discovered gear and weapons. Players must readjust utilizing “The Hideout” features and resources before setting out to achieve the main goal of the game.
Players begin the construction of their “Hideout” from the ground up. Initially discovered as an abandoned, cluttered bomb shelter without any means of sustaining life, they must continually build and improve aspects of “The Hideout” modules, including: the power generator, water collection system, ventilation, medical treatment facility, recon center, heating, bathroom and other areas. Players will work to improve various parameters of their characters, such as: out-of-raid health, hydration and energy regeneration speed. They will also gets special opportunities for the production of medicines, ammunition, and other items from various resources. Recon center improvements provide new opportunities of working with merchants and playing as Scavs, and much more.

There are 13 different “Hideout” modules in production, and each will have unique bonuses, and require a unique scheme for building. Players will need different resources, access to a variety of merchants and necessary skill levels to unlock the module installation capabilities and the possibilities for their improvement.
The first thing to install in the “Hideout” is the generator. Without proper fuel, production and regeneration of items will be slowed or disrupted. It should also be noted that the size of the cache will directly depend on the level of “Hideout” cache. Those with an Escape from Tarkov Limited Edition copy will receive the cache of maximum, which is third level.

In addition to the basic modules of “The Hideout,” players can install elite modules that drastically improve living standards and security, accelerate skills leveling, allow production of unique items and resources, and add comfort to your new home. There also is a full-fledged shooting range to testweapons.

“The Hideout” will be an integral part of the game and the out-of-raid processes that characters experience, such as restoring health, size of caches, access to new services of merchants, objects research and events in the world of Escape from Tarkov.

“The Hideout” feature is being developed in parallel and independently from the main course of the company and will launch during open beta testing in Fall 2017.

escapefromtarkov_hideout20.jpg

escapefromtarkov_hideout4.jpg

escapefromtarkov_hideout11.jpg

http://horrorgeeklife.com/2017/06/15/escape-tarkov-hideout-beta/

Bought the game Wednesday night. Did a few initial PvP instances only to lose my gear, lol.

Been doing offline mode to start accustoming myself to the controls scheme. Weapon modding aspect i dont understand at all; how a new installed mod has or doesnt have a positive impact there. UI scheme is also a bit cumbersome with identifying what weapon takes which ammo type along with the different types of ammo each weapon can take.

Game is quite overwhelming at first launch with the gearing.

Game is super fucking intense. I have been able to extract a couple of times as SCAV with some decent loot.
I need to offline mode to learn the maps, loot spawns, and extraction points better.

ive been playing with a friend recently, she is fucking awesome. its even better to play with a group

Bought the game Wednesday night. Did a few initial PvP instances only to lose my gear, lol.

Been doing offline mode to start accustoming myself to the controls scheme. Weapon modding aspect i dont understand at all; how a new installed mod has or doesnt have a positive impact there. UI scheme is also a bit cumbersome with identifying what weapon takes which ammo type along with the different types of ammo each weapon can take.

Game is quite overwhelming at first launch with the gearing.

i could help you with that. its good to know you aka shooter jesus like the game.

i could also post up a few vids on the ammo types

Looks great, I went to buy it for 34.99, but when you get to the pay screen it adds another 10 for taxes ... 45 fuck that.. they can keep it ..

Looks great, I went to buy it for 34.99, but when you get to the pay screen it adds another 10 for taxes ... 45 fuck that.. they can keep it ..

wait tell the discount and stop crying :D

they will be having a holiday sale here soon after this update

After the wipe i didnt have as much stuff in my Stash as when i bought the game....

Bought it in the sale, it's a tenner cheaper..

Would I recommend it?

For 45 no way.
For 35 .. mmm
20 .. probably more the price it should be.

It plays ok, it is brutal in difficulty, I would say it's on par with pubg in optimization, which isn't that great..

Although it does have the option to go in with friends, it's much harder if you do and will likely get split up and end up shooting each other as theres no hid help for mates..

The looting system and gun upgrades is great.

The movement and combat is clunky.

The sound design is top.

Good lord I actually did voiceover for this game years ago

@GhostZ06
My job tomorrow was canceled so i'll be hitting you up on discord tonight or this week : )

The movement and combat is clunky.

The controls scheme is abundant. However no delay exists. When i keystroke to strafe left the character instantly responds. In PUBG it isnt like this. Where a delay exists from the keystroke to character action. An it doesnt stop there. For in PUBG if you keystroke to strafe left a 50-100ms delay occurs till the character starts moving. With the character slowly accelerating to the strafe speed. So its a 50-100ms delay from keystroke to actual movement followed by an acceleration through the movement speed levels till it matches the initial keystroke request.

Back