'Dragon Ball Fighterz' players get in here

THE BETA WILL OPEN ON JANUARY 13 for preorders and JANUARY 14 for everyone else.

I dont even like DB and I'm excited for this. I love the animation. Very reminiscent of the actual animation in the show, but still looks pretty fluid.

I dont even like DB and I'm excited for this. I love the animation. Very reminiscent of the actual animation in the show, but still looks pretty fluid.

Arc systems are insanely good at making anime style games. They hand animate every frame and a bunch of other stuff I hardly understand. It makes for a really unique looking and playing game.

Arc systems are insanely good at making anime style games. They hand animate every frame and a bunch of other stuff I hardly understand. It makes for a really unique looking and playing game.
This is based on the system used in Guilty Gear Xrd, so it's actually really well done cell shaded polygons and not hand drawn.

The most recent BlazBlue was still using sprites though, and the Cross Tag Battle soon to be released appears to as well I believe.

My biggest gripe about their games is the constant blabbering by the characters during the fight. I end up shutting off the sound for voices as a result.

This is based on the system used in Guilty Gear Xrd, so it's actually really well done cell shaded polygons and not hand drawn.

The most recent BlazBlue was still using sprites though, and the Cross Tag Battle soon to be released appears to as well I believe.

My biggest gripe about their games is the constant blabbering by the characters during the fight. I end up shutting off the sound for voices as a result.

Right I think I read they still hand do something with the characters thats why they dont make more then one model or skin for them, it is way to much work and takes months.

Right I think I read they still hand do something with the characters thats why they dont make more then one model or skin for them, it is way to much work and takes months.

That was you in Tekken? I was the smiley face.

lol yeah just got it today, you wasted me but I was trying out pull off some new combos so you know.

I wasn't trying to waste anybody, just seeing how well the game runs on my shit comp, lol. Might not keep it since I haven't been serious about Tekken since DR.

Lol, it's no big deal. I really did like Tekken 5.1/DR. Even played against guys like RIP (beating him a grand total of 1 game!!), but I didn't care for Tekken 6/Tag 2. T7 is ok since they removed bound, but it's replaced with screw. I'd say its better, but I wish neither were there at all.

Lol, it's no big deal. I really did like Tekken 5.1/DR. Even played against guys like RIP (beating him a grand total of 1 game!!), but I didn't care for Tekken 6/Tag 2. T7 is ok since they removed bound, but it's replaced with screw. I'd say its better, but I wish neither were there at all.
Tekken 5 DR is arguably the best Tekken game of all time. I like Tekken 7, but it's something about the flow in gameplay and inside exchanges in DR that just feels right.

This looks dope. I was never a fan of the 3D arena DBZ fighting games, but there was this 2D one called Super Sonic Warriors on the DS that that I was obsessed with for a good year. Ended up breaking my DS due to all the button mashing.

I'm hopeful for a base Goku too, I liked his design more before the super saiyan stuff rolled in. That and Kaio-en was cool.

latest

Doesn't matter which mvc I'm saying it's a reskin of. It just looks JUST like a mvc game. And again, a 2d side by side game does not at all cover the scope and feel of what fights in the dragon ball universe look and feel like. No 3d movement, no flying, no throwing people through buildings, no care. Fuck this game.
You like arena fighters. There are three fighter games. 2D fighters, 3D fighters, and arena fighters.

Most people prefer 2D fighters and they are finally making a competitive 2D fighter of the dragon ball mythos

The only 3D fighters I like is The Tekken games.

Arena fighters suck, and you and Joe Rogan are the only two people in the world that likes them.

You like arena fighters. There are three fighter games. 2d fighters, 3D fighters, and arena fighters

Most people prefer 2d fighters and they are finally making a competitive 2d fighter of the dragon ball mythos

The only 3D fighters I like is The Tekken games.

Arena fighters suck, and you and Joe Rogan are the only two people in the world that likes them.
The tenkaichi games are the most beloved dbz games yet produced. Come at me bro

Anyone has this game for the 3ds?

Back