PWD 2017: Best Tag Team

Best Tag

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just hard to take the Young Bucks serious myself...when you look at them, and realize they'd be too small for the WWE's Cruiserweight Division....Nia Jax could eat both of them.

Just hard to take the Young Bucks serious myself...when you look at them, and realize they'd be too small for the WWE's Cruiserweight Division....Nia Jax could eat both of them.
I’d pay 9.99 to be able to watch that over and over again

DRW9_-5UIAAffHX.jpg

Not that I want Budden back, but damn he was right about Frenzy being absolutely terrible.

I had to go with shitty Usos. This has been their best year with the New Day feud elevating them way past where I saw them before.

That's how I feel, but I don't know that I could actually vote for them. The Revival is the best tag team in wrestling, but injuries have kept them from doing jack shit this year. It's hard to argue that anyone has had a better year than the Shitty Usos, but on the other hand ... fuck the Shitty Usos.

Not that I want Budden back, but damn he was right about Frenzy being absolutely terrible.
How are the Revival the tag team of the year when they were injured the whole year?

That's how I feel, but I don't know that I could actually vote for them. The Revival is the best tag team in wrestling, but injuries have kept them from doing jack shit this year. It's hard to argue that anyone has had a better year than the Shitty Usos, but on the other hand ... fuck the Shitty Usos.
usos may have racked up more begrudging votes than anybody in all the polls.

Back