PWD 524: Let's hope Steph gets run over by a reindeer

Who really is Minotauro Rex?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And for the record I was last place in the PWD FF League. It just wasn't my year this year, I apologize to the Rex Daddy Club. I will train this off season and come back better next season. I got my eye on a fresh young black upstart for my first pick next season.

And for the record I was last place in the PWD FF League. It just wasn't my year this year, I apologize to the Rex Daddy Club. I will train this off season and come back better next season. I got my eye on a fresh young black upstart for my first pick next season.
Punter's aren't pickable in fantasy football brah.

Big Daddy Cool Greg went through the gauntlet. Starting with me, then J and finished the burial with Bieber.

how strong can one man be booked!?

What the hell!? How you going to leave me out? I had weeks when I put it on people with the big 40+ creamer.

He reversed 40+ creampied my ass!

Marquette "Da Black Leg" King is going to be my franchise player next season. LOOK AT THAT FUCKING LEG AND BICEP COMBO!

110816-king-cp.jpg

What the hell!? How you going to leave me out? I had weeks when I put it on people with the big 40+ creamer.

He reversed 40+ creampied my ass!

i try to block that out

if you had won I would have been in the finals

<DCrying>

Steph was cringe AF with that, "If there ever was a time to do a Yes chant now is the time" in her disgusting voice.

I haven't seen a guy picked up at 2 in forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back