Rizin FF Bantamweight & Super Atomweight Tournaments 12/29 & 12/31

null

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A1lMSx2.jpg

Some solid fights, wonder what the odds will be for McCall/Kape.

Still no odds for this? Only 1½ day away from the first event

No Rizin lines yet, usually a few books get them, maybe one or two Euro books including Unibet offer them and then 5Dimes adds them very late.

Some Odds are out on Unibet now

Anyone got any leans? Few fights where there isn’t a hugeeee fave

Uncle Creepy a big favorite at Unibet to a pretty dangerous and hungry young opponent despite not fighting for nearly three years and coming back from a series of injuries.

5sNHOYt.jpg

Uncle Creepy a big favorite at Unibet to a pretty dangerous and hungry young opponent despite not fighting for nearly three years and coming back from a series of injuries.

5sNHOYt.jpg
Any leans G in the other fights?

Wow, I was expecting to see dog odds on Otsuka. At those prices I'll be on Petshi, Kape, and Taha. And, I'm in agreement above that Mccall is waaay overpriced.

Pretty sure at that price Gabi Garcia is the biggest favorite in MMA history. Not impossible to imagine her losing by DQ.

Just wanted to warn Rizin bettors that betting before the weigh-ins is risky because you could essentially freeroll yourself into a no-win situation. If your fighter misses weight and they win the fight the result will be declared a No Contest officially under Rizin rules while if they lose it gets called a loss.

Note this result from 2015: Felipe Efrain def. Yuki Motoya No Contest 1st Round at 5:45 Originally a 1st round TKO win by Efrain. Ends in a No Contest, Efrain Missed Weight.

Just wanted to warn Rizin bettors that betting before the weigh-ins is risky because you could essentially freeroll yourself into a no-win situation. If your fighter misses weight and they win the fight the result will be declared a No Contest officially under Rizin rules while if they lose it gets called a loss.

Note this result from 2015: Felipe Efrain def. Yuki Motoya No Contest 1st Round at 5:45 Originally a 1st round TKO win by Efrain. Ends in a No Contest, Efrain Missed Weight.
Sneaky indeed, thanks for the heads up.

Gabi Garcia vs 53 year old pro wrestler lady backstage heat. Get hype, lol.

lol that fully grown man is barely able to drag garcia back.

i hate unibet so much i can never place a bet because their interface is so fucked up i can never get to the mma section.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back