@Brown
Reaction score
nEbe4F6.jpg

> Floyd talking mess
> Floyd calling TH "easy work"
> SRL telling Floyd he beat his dad's ass

giphy.gif

I think srl probably wins tbh. To many advantages in the fight

Floyd comes across as deeply insecure and needy when he does this kind of thing.

Why the fuck would he just comment that out of nowhere?? I like Floyd as a boxer, but for someone who's made a wealthy living through boxing, the least he could do is not disrespect legends who paved the way for him and his fellow boxers.

Why the fuck would he just comment that out of nowhere?? I like Floyd as a boxer, but for someone who's made a wealthy living through boxing, the least he could do is not disrespect legends who paved the way for him and his fellow boxers.
because he's an immature manchild who thinks he's a lot wittier than he actually is. he's surrounded by idiots who laugh at his stupid jokes, he speaks slowly because he thinks it makes him seem articulate and intelligent, but he's neither funny nor clever.

he's a genius in the ring and a halfwit out of it. i've learned to never watch any footage of him when he doesn't have the gloves on, it makes for a much more enjoyable mayweather experience.

Hearns murders Mayweather with a hard jab and murderous right straight

Leonard murders Floyd with constant combos, which he would land, especially to the body.

Tbh, I'd rather see Floyd vs SRL than Pacquiao vs C*n*r

(Even on instagram)

Very disrespectful by Floyd. Just join the fellow legends and be in peace.
Anyway, SRL was better at outpointing than Floyd was. SRL was the most complete fighter I've ever seen. 9-3 SRL. 8-4 at very worst.

Mayweather vs Hearns is not a competitive matchup in the slightest. Hearns either wins 10-2 or by early KO.

Whilst I think hearns is all wrong for Floyd and that a fight between Floyd and ray would be great, no one is getting practically shut out, Floyd wouldn’t get stopped early and nobody is getting murdered in a mythical matchup.

Whilst I think hearns is all wrong for Floyd and that a fight between Floyd and ray would be great, no one is getting practically shut out, Floyd wouldn’t get stopped early and nobody is getting murdered in a mythical matchup.

Nope, SRL v May would be a snoozefest and it would be really interesting to see how Mayweather would shoulder roll someone as long and wild as Hearns

"Both y'all is easy work."

{<doc}

Love him or hate him, Floyd was always the king of shit talk. That Leonard thing is just out of the blue.

Of the 3, none of them look like easy work to me, legends talking some dumb shit, it's all in fun I suppose.

Love him or hate him, Floyd was always the king of shit talk. That Leonard thing is just out of the blue.

When it was a means to an end it made sense, now it makes him look kind of tragic.

Nope, SRL v May would be a snoozefest and it would be really interesting to see how Mayweather would shoulder roll someone as long and wild as Hearns

Leonard/Benitez wasn't a snoozefest, even in the more tactical rounds. I doubt it would be a shitty fight.

Anyway, you'd think Floyd would have something better to do than talk idle shit on social media, but here we are.

Maybe he was just kidding around.

Back