General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - December, 2017

Unibet has a longterm bet on Gus to get the LHW belt before 2019, +400.
Essentially that is DC vs Gus 2, if oezdemir doesn't spoil the party

Excellent, I love it.

Clay Guida beating the piss out of Eric Koch for 15 minutes was the first one that came to my mind

Ishihara was a 3-1 favorite over Maynard and got absolutely mauled for 15 minutes.

edit: While somehow a split decision, Desmond Green thoroughly dominated Josh Emett as a 2-1 dog.

Brooks had a horrible 2017, as did Andrew Sanchez. Both went 0-2 as big faves.

Last edited:
Ishihara was a 3-1 favorite over Maynard and got absolutely mauled for 15 minutes.
I was on the wrong side of that bet when the whole thread was seemingly on Maynard. Sad times. Great memory, thanks!

Alex Garcia in his last fight
Ketlen Viera vs Mcmann

bet365 has Quinton Jackson ML 1.57 over Chael Sonnen for their January 21th match-up.

I like that, this is heavyweight tournament and Rampage will most likely be heavy as fuck, I believe he'll be too big for Chael to handle.

Who do you think will prevail in this TRT-guys-battle?

bet365 has Quinton Jackson ML 1.57 over Chael Sonnen for their January 21th match-up.

I like that, this is heavyweight tournament and Rampage will most likely be heavy as fuck, I believe he'll be too big for Chael to handle.

better prices elsewhere... (i'm on board)

Rampage clearly lost vs King Mo, but at least he TRIED and had a couple good moments. Chael straight up QUIT against the ghost of Tito.

Neither guy really wants to fight anymore, both just getting paychecks. But Rampage at least cares enough to throw some punches that have the intention of doing some sort of damage. Chael is a wrestler with shot knees and zero explosion that I really don't think cares AT ALL if he loses fights now.

Rampage -145 on 5d looks good to me for sure. I hate trusting my $ on Rampage, but I just have to tell myself I'm betting AGAINST Chael, and not ON Rampage LOL.

Just wanted to brag that I finished 1st in the UFC Pick'em. Couldn't have done it without you guys, reading your breakdowns and opinions is very helpful.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 19.20.08.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 19.20.08.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 23
Back