It's gettin' worse and worse. At first it was just a few not showing up. Now damn near a quarter of each post list is missing Avatars. Some of them will show up in the list, but not in the thread.

Some tomfoolery is afoot, behind the scenes.

If you don't change your avatar it'll stay visible, but once you try and change it to something else it becomes disabled.

This sucks fam, I need to see Tito smash a juice box after my posts.

<2>

If you don't change your avatar it'll stay visible, but once you try and change it to something else it becomes disabled.

1)I'm on a Yellow Card, so I couldn't change my Av even if I wanted to. Mine hasn't shown up since last night.

2)I can't see yours either.

have you seen mine? its not something i want to be stuck with!

Oh. Now it’s showing. Wtf.
Your avatar is not showing homie.

raw

Right now the answer I got is that is that it's a problem across multiple Xenforo sites, not just Sherdog.

In the meantime, you can create a Gravatar account and have an avatar that way while they find a solution. (doesn't accept gifs, jpegs only)

https://en.gravatar.com

After you upload an image there, It can take up to 10-15 minutes before it'll be synced here.

Yay...they're working now.

Y'all should be good to go now.

Back