I still can't post GIFs. What gives? I have a destiny to express myself through animation.

Denying me GIF avatars is defying Beelzebub's mission, I mean Jesus. Yeah, Jesus.

chuckle.gif

I can't see most AV's and the pages are loading weird for me. Also, when I reply to someone instead of taking me to the bottom of that thread I go to a different page altogether.

What gives.

:mad:

I can't see most AV's and the pages are loading weird for me. Also, when I reply to someone instead of taking me to the bottom of that thread I go to a different page altogether.

What gives.

:mad:

I already changed my avatar 3 times since the fix. I think I better leave it alone for now.

P.S. Yes, that's a Sherdog logo over her nip.

Im unable to change my avatar but it's showing up ok as is. Am I having the same issue or a different one?

Im unable to change my avatar but it's showing up ok as is. Am I having the same issue or a different one?
Different, as your avatar privileges will be restored with the expiry of your yellow card on 13 January at 19.35.

Different, as your avatar privileges will be restored with the expiry of your yellow card on 13 January at 19.35.

Is there any way to get it switched for me? I got the guts to post my actual picture and want to make it my av. Holiday spirit and all? New Year new leaf? What ya say?

Is there any way to get it switched for me? I got the guts to post my actual picture and want to make it my av. Holiday spirit and all? New Year new leaf? What ya say?
I would honestly rather see the remaining 11 days serve as a lasting reminder that posting sincerely and productively here is rewarded, while the contrary is not. Users who show the Community respect are in other words shown respect by Staff in turn. I no less wish you all the best in 2018.

Back