Who do you want to see return/debut at The Royal Rumble

tenor.gif

and

pV9KVzG.gif

i guess Lita, trish or beth phoenix would be the most likely? how about Kharma to have a faceoff with Nia Jax?
Beth maybe, I get the feeling trish and lita think it's beneath them and are holding out for a mania payday against Charlotte or asuka down the line. I could be wrong but I think that kharma has heat with them over how she left, can't remember the specifics.

Beth maybe, I get the feeling trish and lita think it's beneath them and are holding out for a mania payday against Charlotte or asuka down the line. I could be wrong but I think that kharma has heat with them over how she left, can't remember the specifics.
i think since they are presenting this as a massive milestone for women, that it wouldnt be beneath them. but i could be wrong.

and i heard the same about kharma, but we all know how things go in wwe, i guess it could happen as a one off. but i could (and probably am) be wrong again

i think since they are presenting this as a massive milestone for women, that it wouldnt be beneath them. but i could be wrong.

and i heard the same about kharma, but we all know how things go in wwe, i guess it could happen as a one off. but i could (and probably am) be wrong again
Yeah we'll see I guess maybe trish or lita winning is the perfect way to set up a big mania match rather than just a one night showing. I doubt they get the backlash a male part timer would either. Most of the women seem to just have petty heat not as much of them are suing the company like the guys so should be easier to get people. I'll pop if she comes out.
shaniqua02.jpg

Yeah we'll see I guess maybe trish or lita winning is the perfect way to set up a big mania match rather than just a one night showing. I doubt they get the backlash a male part timer would either. Most of the women seem to just have petty heat not as much of them are suing the company like the guys so should be easier to get people. I'll pop if she comes out.
shaniqua02.jpg
i found her to be rather sexy

shaniqua02.jpg
I just popped in my pants when I saw that pic

who could come back for the women in an even remote possibility?

beth phoenix
emma
ashley massaro
melina
aj lee
aksana
torrie wilson
ariel
brie
brooke
cameron
candice michelle
michelle mccool
layla el
cherry
christy hemme
eve torres
eva maria
victoria
gail kim
ivory
jackie gayda
jacqueline
jazz
jillian
kaitlyn
katie lea
kelly kelly
kharma
kristal
lita
trish
maxine
molly holly
nidia
rosa mendes
sable
serina
shaniqua
sharmell
stacy kiebler
summer rae

i would like to see a few of them. Kaitlyn, victoria, layla, and eve torres would be probably my first choices. or even someone like candice michelle would be fun for a one off

who could come back for the women in an even remote possibility?

beth phoenix
emma
ashley massaro
melina
aj lee
aksana
torrie wilson
ariel
brie
brooke
cameron
candice michelle
michelle mccool
layla el
cherry
christy hemme
eve torres
eva maria
victoria
gail kim
ivory
jackie gayda
jacqueline
jazz
jillian
kaitlyn
katie lea
kelly kelly
kharma
kristal
lita
trish
maxine
molly holly
nidia
rosa mendes
sable
serina
shaniqua
sharmell
stacy kiebler
summer rae

i would like to see a few of them. Kaitlyn, victoria, layla, and eve torres would be probably my first choices. or even someone like candice michelle would be fun for a one off
Realistically the only options I see are the Bella twins. Emma, summer Rae, and Eva Marie were all just released. Highly unlikely. Though I wouldn’t mind seeing Gail Kim get a real shot since she’s officially gone from lolTNA

Realistically the only options I see are the Bella twins. Emma, summer Rae, and Eva Marie were all just released. Highly unlikely. Though I wouldn’t mind seeing Gail Kim get a real shot since she’s officially gone from lolTNA
i think they need to bring in at least one of the older wrestlers. with kaitlyn just having gone back to wrestling training, i dont see why she wouldnt try it. i think the wwe will give us at least one surprise besides the bellas. gail would be nice, but doesnt bring the nostalgia like some others could. they always give us a couple for the guys, so if its 30 women, give us a couple of them

, but doesnt bring the nostalgia like some others could. they always give us a couple for the guys, so if its 30 women, give us a couple of them
it really would have been cool to see chyna one last time even if it probably wouldn't have happened anyway.

i think they need to bring in at least one of the older wrestlers. with kaitlyn just having gone back to wrestling training, i dont see why she wouldnt try it. i think the wwe will give us at least one surprise besides the bellas. gail would be nice, but doesnt bring the nostalgia like some others could. they always give us a couple for the guys, so if its 30 women, give us a couple of them
I agree but I think a few on the list are a real reach. I doubt trish is training or looking to make a return. Beth or Jacqueline are the only ones I see coming back

I agree but I think a few on the list are a real reach. I doubt trish is training or looking to make a return. Beth or Jacqueline are the only ones I see coming back
you doubt trish is ever coming back or just not for the rumble?

Rumble specifically. I doubt she’ll ever come back between her businesses and family and time she’s been away I wouldn’t put my money on her. But I hope I’m really wrong
fair enough. The way that they have conditioned the fans I think it will be really hard for her or lita to turn down a comeback. They're the only ones who could be used as part time attractions and putting over the new women would further their legacy with fans. Maybe they're like michaels and truly don't want it but he seems to be the exception and not the rule in wrestling. A match billed as best now vs best ever with charlotte sure sounds better than teaming with snooki and Morrison.

fair enough. The way that they have conditioned the fans I think it will be really hard for her or lita to turn down a comeback. They're the only ones who could be used as part time attractions and putting over the new women would further their legacy with fans. Maybe they're like michaels and truly don't want it but he seems to be the exception and not the rule in wrestling. A match billed as best now vs best ever with charlotte sure sounds better than teaming with snooki and Morrison.
I think Lisa might be happy enough just being part time host on the pre show not taking any bumps and she might be like HBK in the thinking “if I can’t be at my best and deliver what the fans deserve, then maybe I shouldn’t be doing it”

Back