Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are good weapons. I like them all, but I haven't tried the pulse rifle yet.
I really only enjoy using the Travelers Judgement and the Null Calamity. The others I just keep in my vault.

Does anyone use pulse rifles at all? I got a masterwork Swift Ride yesterday and I've been fiddling with it in PvE. I am not most effective with it, but kind of like it. No way I'd use one in PvP though.
I like the Swift Ride in PvE. I've tried it a few times in PvP but it just doesn't feel effective when it comes to going up against other weapons. I do hear the new Trials pulse is amazing tho.

I really only enjoy using the Travelers Judgement and the Null Calamity. The others I just keep in my vault.

I like the Swift Ride in PvE. I've tried it a few times in PvP but it just doesn't feel effective when it comes to going up against other weapons. I do hear the new Trials pulse is amazing tho.

I watched a YouTube review on the trials pulse and it looked beast.

Does anyone use pulse rifles at all? I got a masterwork Swift Ride yesterday and I've been fiddling with it in PvE. I am not most effective with it, but kind of like it. No way I'd use one in PvP though.
Other then Vigilance Wing, Lincoln Green, and Nightshade I don't notice too much in pvp. There is the Machina Dei 4 I like using on mobs that ambitious assassin lets you get 45+ rnds which is nice on redbar enemies and even on non shielded majors.

Other then Vigilance Wing, Lincoln Green, and Nightshade I don't notice too much in pvp. There is the Machina Dei 4 I like using on mobs that ambitious assassin lets you get 45+ rnds which is nice on redbar enemies and even on non shielded majors.

Just started using the vigilance wing in pve. I like it a lot.

OLD NEWS and old video... any reason you're dragging up 2 year old content whining about the game? You're still here 2 years later so they must be doing something right.
I watched it and was wondering how he feels about Destiny 2 if he felt that way about the first game. I would still like to see the story from the original game before the '14 release just for the lore aspect.

OLD NEWS and old video... any reason you're dragging up 2 year old content whining about the game? You're still here 2 years later so they must be doing something right.
considering I don't play anymore and 80% of others have quit. I don't think they're doing anything right hence why I haven't bought the expansions. salty much? this video applies to Destiny 2 as well.

I watched it and was wondering how he feels about Destiny 2 if he felt that way about the first game. I would still like to see the story from the original game before the '14 release just for the lore aspect.

I would LOVE to see the original "rough cut" showing all the cut scenes from the original story.

considering I don't play anymore and 80% of others have quit. I don't think they're doing anything right hence why I haven't bought the expansions. salty much? this video applies to Destiny 2 as well.

I'm not salty... you're the one posting a whining video from 2 years ago. You're playing WoW and it sounds like you're having a good time with it... why do you feel the need to drag up what's essentially ancient history?

This game is dead to me for now.. no desire to play it..

They need better content and they need it now and fast...

Not sure how they can fix this honestly...

This game is dead to me for now.. no desire to play it..

They need better content and they need it now and fast...

Not sure how they can fix this honestly...
better content as a new DLC? That isn't happening for awhile and doubt they will keep much players around until then. There should be an iron banner and faction rally soon but these events aren't really doing it for me unless there is a shit ton of new gear (armour & weapons) even then it's meh. Other then some how magically putting weapon rolls back in the game or making it where the mod system in the game actually feel worth it or adding a million more guns it's the same shit agian and agian.

better content as a new DLC? That isn't happening for awhile and doubt they will keep much players around until then. There should be an iron banner and faction rally soon but these events aren't really doing it for me unless there is a shit ton of new gear (armour & weapons) even then it's meh. Other then some how magically putting weapon rolls back in the game or making it where the mod system in the game actually feel worth it or adding a million more guns it's the same shit agian and agian.

The Faction Rallies & IB will atleast have ornaments & Masterworks to try & grind for. Been waiting for the Faction Rally to come back so I can grind for a MW The Number & MW True Prophecy to drop.

The Faction Rallies & IB will atleast have ornaments & Masterworks to try & grind for. Been waiting for the Faction Rally to come back so I can grind for a MW The Number & MW True Prophecy to drop.
do you know if they are going to up the % on getting masterworks from the faction rally or IB

Went flawless and picked up the season 2 trials scout rifle, it is amazing. It plays like a nameless midnight and MIDA crossover.

I see all of these videos of people tearing it up with the Last Hope. Went into the Crucible determined to make it work with a Vigilence Wing/Last Hope combo. Beast in theory, but I stunk the fucking place up. In my defense, I may have just had a few too many cocktails. Maybe I'll try the Last Dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back