Frank Dux...Real or Legit?

DiegoLunes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What can you tell me about this bloke? Is there any proof he did what he claims? Do you believe the kumite and everything else happened?

The most charitable interpretation is that his exploits are greatly exaggerated.

Are those the only two choices?

He had a picture in Black Belt Magazine with the trophy he won at the kumite.

He's legitimately a real person with vastly embellished anecdotes of his "history".

He's legitimately a real person with vastly embellished anecdotes of his "history".

You're telling me that a stalemate didn't occur when it was him vs 100 people in a tug-of-war contest? He was embellishing? Nah....

Believe Bullshido did a big investigation on him.

He legit got destroyed by Seagal in an underground NHB match back in the 80s

We were discussing Bloodsport at work the other day. Most the new officers had never seen it. Made me feel old, and sad.

Bloodsport was the biggest lie in motion picture history. Pure bullshit.
The Quest was 100% real and should have won an Oscar for best Documentary.

Total bullshit. For example. In real life when Tanaka sliced Frank’s hat with his sword, Frank did in fact flinch.

Also. He never broke the bottom brick. It was the second to last brick.

You're telling me that a stalemate didn't occur when it was him vs 100 people in a tug-of-war contest? He was embellishing? Nah....

There are exceptions to every rule. I mean, clearly that happened. I thought that would go without saying.

Fastest kick with a knockout. Doesnt get more real than that.

In real life he broke the second to last brick, One of the Army investigators was black but didn't have the Forrest Whitaker jacked up eye, he lost to Jackson in the Kung Fu arcade game and powder was thrown in his eyes in every fight not just the last one to Chong Li.

Last edited:
Back