Powerful new anabolic not yet banned by USADA

What is wrong with you?

Many things apparently.

From the couple of times I have talked to the cretin, it appears that he's just (self admittedly) stupid and angry about it so he lashes out at everyone around him.

It certainly explains why he's a convicted criminal out on bail currently.

i like fighting. what about you? this is an on running argument that started months ago, and i was trying to bait this prick into fighting for cash, since he threw the challenge down. he's obviously got plenty so i though we could lay some bets. seems he wasn't really interested. shame

...and just like then, I responded with: Sure, bring your fat ass down to my neck of the woods and lets do this shit. Lets see your 5k and I'm in.

Getting choked out by an old man would be fun for you right bitch tits?

*sigh* OK I'll get around to responding to bitch tits :rolleyes:

I'll go with the abridged version:

1) For the love of god, have you ever even heard of a paragraph before?

2) Most people are lazy and stupid so yes, my username is highly appropriate but we've long since covered this already. Try and think up some new material fat boy.

3) As stated, your criminal ass is never getting my home address and I would simply LOVE to see you attempt to get into my workplace, now that would be hilarious.

4) You have been challenging me to a fight since the first time that I was unfortunate enough to encounter you on these forums, why would I think now is any different?

5) It has been a while since I have been in contact with my old gym, since my third shoulder surgery. I would have to contact them again.

6) Sure, it would be fun to choke a fatass unconscious for some beer money. I'd have to actually see it from you first though as I don't believe your dumb ass could ever manage to save $5k from your dole payments.
1) heard of paragraphs. don't give fuck. i have also heard of capitals. notice how i use them when typing your name Sir Bitchbourne.
2) as stated my criminal arse would much prefer to fight you on a proper card, but you bitched out of that ages ago.
3) i don't rob people i only punch them. wouldn't even try to enter you work place, you design shit to keep rich scum like yourself safe, after they rob everybody blind.
4) it was you that originally laid down the challenge, i offered to oblige by hooking it up with a proper promoter. you bitched out. honestly i would prefer to fight in a backyard somewhere as the money is better.
5) so your basically admitting to just being a bjj :eek::eek::eek:, and thinking your hard. guess there is no chance of a bare knuckle boxing match then. i'm a concreter so i'm sure i could manage the coin. but where would i meet you if you are unwilling to give any kind of address, or fight at a local gym. p.s i can handle being choked out, used to do it for fun. would you like getting your face broken though.
6) you are a cowardly piece of shit and i know it would never happen, even if i paid you to fight me.

...and just like then, I responded with: Sure, bring your fat ass down to my neck of the woods and lets do this shit. Lets see your 5k and I'm in.

sounds great. mma fight i take it. or no rules, because fuck headbutts work great on bjj bitches.

please name a time and place. we will also need some kind of guarantee if i'm to drive down to shitsville though.

before i start getting my hopes up i must inform you that i have fought in mma back in 2009. you can watch it on you tube if you like.

1) heard of paragraphs. don't give fuck. i have also heard of capitals. notice how i use them when typing your name Sir Bitchbourne.
2) as stated my criminal arse would much prefer to fight you on a proper card, but you bitched out of that ages ago.
3) i don't rob people i only punch them. wouldn't even try to enter you work place, you design shit to keep rich scum like yourself safe, after they rob everybody blind.
4) it was you that originally laid down the challenge, i offered to oblige by hooking it up with a proper promoter. you bitched out. honestly i would prefer to fight in a backyard somewhere as the money is better.
5) so your basically admitting to just being a bjj :eek::eek::eek:, and thinking your hard. guess there is no chance of a bare knuckle boxing match then. i'm a concreter so i'm sure i could manage the coin. but where would i meet you if you are unwilling to give any kind of address, or fight at a local gym. p.s i can handle being choked out, used to do it for fun. would you like getting your face broken though.
6) you are a cowardly piece of shit and i know it would never happen, even if i paid you to fight me.

Sure, why not, I'll bite:

1) Aww shaming language from a semi literate criminal, that's adorable.

2) Shaming language redux :rolleyes:

3) Actually no, I work somewhere where the guards walk around with automatic weapons LOL.

4) You made a challenge, I said that once my shoulder was recovered that I'm in... guess what fatass? my shoulder is fine now.

5) Hahahahaha, you said you would fight me under MMA rules and now you know that I love BJJ, you're reverting to a little bitch? I spent years training with professional fighters so yeah, not exactly scared of a few bumps and bruises. I'll make sure there is a sharpie handy so I can draw a dick and balls on your forehead while you are uncnscious for pics. We'll make you a sherdog legend <45>

6) A concreter? Sounds about right fatass. 5k will take you what, 6 months to save up? Did you miss the bit where I said bring it on bitch tits?

sounds great. mma fight i take it. or no rules, because fuck headbutts work great on bjj bitches.

...only the really bad ones fatty. Pretty hard to use headbutts while on your laying on your huge ass and getting elbowed in the face.

please name a time and place. we will also need some kind of guarantee if i'm to drive down to shitsville though.

Depends... when does your criminal ass get off probation and when can you actually prove that you have the 5k?

Sure, why not, I'll bite:

1) Aww shaming language from a semi literate criminal, that's adorable.

2) Shaming language redux :rolleyes:

3) Actually no, I work somewhere where the guards walk around with automatic weapons LOL.

4) You made a challenge, I said that once my shoulder was recovered that I'm in... guess what fatass? my shoulder is fine now.

5) Hahahahaha, you said you would fight me under MMA rules and now you know that I love BJJ, you're reverting to a little bitch? I spent years training with professional fighters so yeah, not exactly scared of a few bumps and bruises. I'll make sure there is a sharpie handy so I can draw a dick and balls on your forehead while you are uncnscious for pics. We'll make you a sherdog legend <45>

6) A concreter? Sounds about right fatass. 5k will take you what, 6 months to save up? Did you miss the bit where I said bring it on bitch tits?
sounds great. so you are a government toadie after all. we will write that in the contract, you can draw a dick and balls, if i can stomp your head if i knock you out, sound fair? how about you tell us some of these "pros" you trained with. i have been involved with the aussie mma scene for years and i have never heard of any decent fighters from shitsville. last time i went training it was at pumma where dylan andrews, michael tobin and reece mclaren train. dylan's been out for a while though.

Last edited:
Depends... when does your criminal ass get off probation and when can you actually prove that you have the 5k?
february, will have the money by then. the fight is called dread slams. (i didn't post it, stupid name i know). and you will laugh i'm actually skinny as fuck. i was always more interested in fighting than looking good. too much boxing not enough weights. don't get too excited thought that was years ago and i'm a bit bigger now. (still not fat).

i like fighting. what about you? this is an on running argument that started months ago, and i was trying to bait this prick into fighting for cash, since he threw the challenge down. he's obviously got plenty so i though we could lay some bets. seems he wasn't really interested. shame

Fella, you need to have a word with yourself and calm down.
There is no need to rant and rave to strangers who you'll never meet who are potentially have a world away.

I would prefer to not see threads polluted with your written diarrhea.

Fella, you need to have a word with yourself and calm down.
There is no need to rant and rave to strangers who you'll never meet who are potentially have a world away.

I would prefer to not see threads polluted with your written diarrhea.
fuck off. he started this ages ago, thinking he is superior to professional fighters because he has a lower body fat percentage. there has been plenty of shit spoken on both sides, and we live in the same country, not that far apart actually. he was the first to start talking about fighting, i just offered to take him up on it. i certainly don't go around randomly attacking people, i only respond in kind.

fuck off. he started this ages ago, thinking he is superior to professional fighters because he has a lower body fat percentage. there has been plenty of shit spoken on both sides, and we live in the same country, not that far apart actually. he was the first to start talking about fighting, i just offered to take him up on it. i certainly don't go around randomly attacking people, i only respond in kind.

I'll take your word on it. People acting big on the internet (not you, not him, just a general comment) do not interest me.
Look at what you've said in isolation vice what he's said. You're not coming off in a good light.

I will not be responding to any further replies that are off topic.

there is really no deference in shades of shit. the only thing was i bagged bjj out as well. (i actually like bjj, but people that think they are fighters because they do a bit of grappling crack me up) i also bagged out roid taking pansies, if you have a problem with that, double fuck off.
I'll take your word on it. People acting big on the internet (not you, not him, just a general comment) do not interest me.
Look at what you've said in isolation vice what he's said. You're not coming off in a good light.

I will not be responding to any further replies that are off topic.

Most of those who've used SARMs in here, used them because they are old and could use a little extra help.

Shit isn't as easy when you're pushing 40 or older. Recovery starts to really suck.
I’m in my 40s. I did an 8 week cycle of Osta over the summer and saw noticeable gains. But the recovery was fantastic. I was just able to train longer and harder. I’m on week 2 of an LGD cycle and my body feels amazing. It feels likes it begging to be pushed.

I’m in my 40s. I did an 8 week cycle of Osta over the summer and saw noticeable gains. But the recovery was fantastic. I was just able to train longer and harder. I’m on week 2 of an LGD cycle and my body feels amazing. It feels likes it begging to be pushed.
Dang, I am tempted to try, but what are the sides do you need a pct cycle?

Sarma are suppressed and can definitely shut you down, PCT is required if you aren't a complete dumb ass.

Personally I would rather run a cycle of test.

Dang, I am tempted to try, but what are the sides do you need a pct cycle?
With Osta, none at all and I didn’t run a PCT. I did 8 weeks at I think 20mgs a day. I’d had some long term ligament pain that went away almost immediately. I put on 8 pounds (and kept it) without raising my bf%. To be fair, my diet was on point and I trained hard, but I increased my max across the board.
With LGD, I’m doing 8 weeks at 10mgs and I’ll do some sort of PCT at the end. I may not need it, but it won’t hurt. My body feels good. Like a compressed spring.

Back