Frank Dux...Real or Legit?

There's actually a fairly well known quote from Stallone about the incident:

"At a party in my home in Miami in 1997, Van Damme was tired of Seagal claiming he could kick his ass so he offered Seagal outside into my back yard. Seagal made his excuses and left. But Van Damme, who was berserk, tracked him down at a nightclub and offered him out again. Van Damme was too strong. Seagal wanted none of it."

lol I believe it

Seagal is just an actor

"At a party in my home in Miami in 1997, Van Damme was tired of Seagal claiming he could kick his ass so he offered Seagal outside into my back yard. Seagal made his excuses and left. But Van Damme, who was berserk, tracked him down at a nightclub and offered him out again. Van Damme was too strong. Seagal wanted none of it."

I have actually heard things to the contrary about Segal being a pussy. About 20 years ago I met Rigan Machado, Rigan told a story where Segal and one of the Machado brothers got into a fight while filming a movie. It was some scene on a train, it was broken up as fast as it started, but Rigan actually kind of gave Segal props he said that Segal is delusional, and crazy but he will fight people.

Edited: In no way am I validating Segal's bull shit claims, or his practical skill. I am just saying from what I heard the guy is not a coward.

I have actually heard things to the contrary about Segal being a pussy. About 20 years ago I met Rigan Machado, Rigan told a story where Segal and one of the Machado brothers got into a fight while filming a movie. It was some scene on a train, it was broken up as fast as it started, but Rigan actually kind of gave Segal props he said that Segal is delusional, and crazy but he will fight people.

Edited: In no way am I validating Segal's bull shit claims, or his practical skill. I am just saying from what I heard the guy is not a coward.

I think that a prime Seagal could probably kick some ass. Not only is he a black belt in aikido and karate, but he's also fucking huge at like 6'4" or something.

It sounds like he may not have wanted to fight Van Damme on that night though.

Don’t think I’ve heard that one before.

Many vids on you tube with accounts of it by different people at the party.

Funniest one is Stallone telling the story.

Correct.
This is supposedly him in this video, but I don’t know if that can actually be confirmed.

But also, his claim that he KOed 50 guys in one tournament would require over a trillion people to be fighting in the tournament. So, either way he lies. Just how much is up for debate.

Maybe he just walked through the audience cold-cocking dudes.

You know what’s crazy is one of the guys who gets KOed in that fight video that Dux stole looks just like Jackson in Bloodsport. I bet he saw that video and was like “this is perfect. It’s almost as if they wanted me to steal it.”

Lex-3.jpg

I would love to hear him explain how they calculated that. The guy is number one bullshit.

by counting with fingers and subtracting milliseconds by fingernails obviously, dur

or with an abacus

Frank dux fought a ufc fighter. That makes him legit, right?

He got his ass kicked by Zane Frazier from ufc 1

But also, his claim that he KOed 50 guys in one tournament would require over a trillion people to be fighting in the tournament. So, either way he lies. Just how much is up for debate.

Clearly an intergalactic tournament.

To be fair (could be wrong) the full story has van damme as drunk as a lord
Im.pretty sure given the size diff and van damme being sozzled even segals bs akido might work

frank is also an actor, having been in highlander.

I have never heard th

I have never heard that.

It was not an official bout. They got into it in a hotel lobby, and when Frank saw that Zane was ready to throw down, Frank tried to back pedal. He didn't want to fight, but it was too late. Zane kicked his ass.

Frank admits that it happened, although his version of the story has all kinds of excuses as to why he didn't perform like the legend he is.

This video will tell you everything you need to know about Frank..

So much bullsh!t...<45>

Correct.
This is supposedly him in this video, but I don’t know if that can actually be confirmed.

Round robin, bro.

Back