UFC 219 - Cyborg vs Holm - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was just wondering about your bigger plays. You got a ton of bets I see, tho, lol. That's the EZ I know. Thanks, I'll probably end up tossing something on Barboza/nsc as well. I see you're big on those, odds definitely look too steep on Khabib. Looking at your plays, I need to do more rr's too.

GL boys.

yea, barb's the only legit 'big' play -- like i'd lose 4-5 units if khabib finished him

Do you think that he is going to defend takedowns and outstrike him for a decision win or knock him out?

i think both are possible, but i made the decision prop stab early in the week. if i could void that i might. it could happen. he could leg kick him to death, he could stay patient and win a decision (if he could keep it upright) -- but i think the ko is more likely of the two

(and obviously it's entirely possible that khabib's wrestling is too much and i lose, lol)

Still have not bet out of my condit play. Why?

The night of the underdog is upon us.

#dogpound

Man I have almost no bets on this card so far. Just Carla +250 and Cyborg sub +1100. I wish I bet Smolka when he was around +300 but not too tempted at his current price. After rewatching Nicolau/Moraga and seeing how easily Nicolau countered Moraga and almost took no clean punches himself I think he should be able to do the same to Smolka for sure. Smolka has to wrestle I do believe. At the same time, the way Nicolau fights, he's always gonna be in close fights so it doesn't make much sense to bet him as this big of a fav IMO.
Moraga and Smolka very different fighters, if Nicolau fights the same way as in that fight, Smolka should win easily.

Moraga and Smolka very different fighters, if Nicolau fights the same way as in that fight, Smolka should win easily.
Yes they are but why should Smolka win easily? Smolka should be easier to counter than Moraga imo, he's less predictable but slower.

Its annoying how it logs you out so quickly and I don't like the props screens hiding everything else, etc. I usually switch to classic view
They had to have re-set the automatic log out functionality to a much shorter time interval since the new interface. It feels like it logs out in a few short minutes now.

HAHAHAHA NO RISK NO FUN LETS GOOOOOOOO
Calvillo
Khalil Rountree
Matheus Nicolau Pereira
Marvin Vetorri
Holm
Barboza
Eliot ( he will fight for his dead coach)
120 to win 4324

I'll give you an additional 120€ if that parlay really hits. There's no way man!
(I'm serious)

I'll give you an additional 120€ if that parlay really hits. There's no way man!
(I'm serious)
There is a chance, Holm and Barb can win their fights despite they fight the goats of their categories

@NinjaCat456 where did you find the not rountree r1 line? or did you make that hedge with a multitude of lines?

Smolka also has no tdd. Only turn off with nico is his volume
FWIW in an interview posted earlier Smolka said he was too lazy to train tdd after being hungover but he's come to the realization that he has to if he wants to win. not i dont put much stock in what an alcoholic says but just FYI

smolka +3.5 at -150 isn't terrible. hopefully that gets closer to -120 and ill play it

if anyone puts stock into how the general public is betting

20x for Holly to take it was too juicy to not dip my toe again.

If anybody can do it she's the one!

Do you think that he is going to defend takedowns and outstrike him for a decision win or knock him out?
Barboza is going to win via KNEE (TKO +570). It will most likely happen in round 2 (+1150).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back