3TpOMVQ.jpg

EaA0WtJ.jpg

9yoIxTM.jpg

moV4Kxn.jpg

Official New Years theme:

@D.R.H. and @RR
please sticky!

Last edited:
Gonna have to take a knee regarding this poll.

I'm going to watch Ferdinand, eat some pizza, and hopefully be in bed by 11 tonight.

Unless they're planning to reveal that they're in cahoots, having Riott Squad debut the day after Absolution was pretty stupid, as they pale in comparison in pretty much every way.

Elias was great with Cena. Elias is fucking awesome. He's a natural on the mic, great look, well above average in the ring. 2018 should be a breakout year for him unless the WWE is exactly as stupid as I think it is.

I didn't realize that the Women's Rumble as actually at the Royal Rumble PPV. I thought it was going to be it's own separate event. I was intrigued at first, but I'm not sure I have any desire to watch two Rumble matches in the same night, and having the chicks go on the same night as the real match seems like it will draw attention to the fact that it's inferior. It also means that nearly 2 hours will be taken up by Rumbles, unless they're planning to only have 15 women or just do 1-minute intervals? I think it should have just gotten its own Network special event a week after, or done a commercial free hour on Raw or something.

Elias was great with Cena. Elias is fucking awesome. He's a natural on the mic, great look, well above average in the ring. 2018 should be a breakout year for him unless the WWE is exactly as stupid as I think it is.
He sang Freebird at the MSG house show so he's officially over with me

I didn't realize that the Women's Rumble as actually at the Royal Rumble PPV. I thought it was going to be it's own separate event. I was intrigued at first, but I'm not sure I have any desire to watch two Rumble matches in the same night, and having the chicks go on the same night as the real match seems like it will draw attention to the fact that it's inferior. It also means that nearly 2 hours will be taken up by Rumbles, unless they're planning to only have 15 women or just do 1-minute intervals? I think it should have just gotten its own Network special event a week after, or done a commercial free hour on Raw or something.
Should be a network special or on raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back