Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz Confirmed March 3 at Barclays Center

Who wins

• Total voters
Haha that would mean the fight didn't happen though!

If they manage to both get in the ring with no injuries/cheating I'll be happy. Though I would not be the least bit surprised to see Ortiz get popped post-fight for juicing again.

How fucked would that be if Ortiz actually won and it turned into a no-contest? He would claim he was the true champ. Josuha wouldn't know who to fight. Deontay would forever lose his shit.

Joshua would be fighting Povetkin, his mandatory?... Joshua's banned from fighting Ortiz anyways, unless he wants to lose his WBA belt.

Wilder needs to beat a live opponent imo. I appreciate that hes been unlucky with povetkin and Ortiz but he shouldn't be given any credit for guys that hes never fought./ it smacks of desperation. He has 40 names on his resume that literally no one knows. If he beats Ortiz he will get far more respect from Boxing fans. If he beats Joshua he'll have the respect of more casual fans as well.

Wilder is going to fight Joshua anyway, so him fighting top threats is just fine and dandy, he's still going to fight Anthony anyway win or lose, Wilder winning or losing doesn't mean anything at this point in his career because all top Heavy Weight champions have lost and still will lose to other fighters at sometime in their careers even to people who everyone didn't think could even beat them. So complaining that Wilder didn't fight fighters who you wanted him to fight due to a failed test means nothin' at this point in both fighters careers because they are fighting no matter what, so we as fans just have to wait until the fight is made and if they don't fight then so be it and we as fans just move on.

I still maintain that even "clean, really 45 year-old" Ortiz stops Wilder somewhere after 6 rounds. He is just going to get his shots in more frequently and will waste less energy than Wilder.

Wilder is going to knock Ortiz the fuck out. Confident fighters aren’t pissing hot every time. People sign to fight wilder with the pill bottles in their pockets ratting.

Wilder is going to knock Ortiz the fuck out. Confident fighters aren’t pissing hot every time. People sign to fight wilder with the pill bottles in their pockets ratting.
I legitimately think folks are concerned about fighting him. Not saying theyre scared or whatever, but I strongly believe theyve got getting put to sleep playing in their mind.

Wilders power is absolutely terrifying.

Luis Ortiz is past prime, old, very slow and horrendously overrated.

Dirrell vs Uzcategui 2 added to the prelims

Great work by ring magazine there, saying wilder is 39-0(28kos) and hen saying he has stopped everyone who has ever stepped in the ring with him.

Pretty sure it’s 38kos

Wilder will put Ortiz in a coffin. 3 rounds.

Nice. The perfect test for Wilder, if he passes and AJ beats Parker.... then its on.
Wilder is quite a big name over here and buzz for a Wilder/Joshua fight is decent, I'm surprised he doesnt sell well, I guess its because he was brought along so painfully slowly. He's gonna ask for a 50/50 split, will end up with 60/40.

$100 sounds good. Fancy a bet?

FYI quoting peopling is a much better way of getting their attention than not quoting or tagging.

Deal. We can give the funds to a neutral 3rd party to hold once the fight is officially signed. Good?

Back