Not open for further replies.

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/UFC-Fight-Night-124-Stephens-vs-Choi-63765

-hlPW6ZuQFGuZ8iToYT96Q.png

io46puT8S6Wd5QxQiIEnMQ.png

Stephens dog seems solid. Hopefully also a decent number on it not to GTD.

some interesting data about the fighters:

Cannetti 38 years old, 2 and a half years lay off (got caught by USADA) is fighting Ho kang, 8 years younger, 3''taller with +4'' reach. Ho kang 3 years lay off (militar service)

Aldritch is 3 years younger, 5'' taller with +7'' reach (massive difference) is fighting Taylor.

Alex White was born in Missouri (local) and is 2 years younger than Krause who is 2'' taller with +2''reach (Krause is located in Missouri too but was born in Virginia)

Cummings is 1 year younger, 3'' taller with +5''reach. Cummings was born in Texas but is located in Missouri so he will be the local against the brazilian Thiago Alves.

Michael Johnson drops from LW to FW (first time in his career right? at least in UFC), 2 years younger with +2'' reach, he is fighting Elkins.
Johnson was born in Missouri too, local factor.

Seems like it, will be a 6-fight main card aswell. 2017's first event of the year was also on a sunday (Penn vs Rodriguez). Fuck.
Im guessing start time a couple of hours early then usual?

Im guessing start time a couple of hours early then usual?
Not according to ufc website
edit. I just realized I have know idea how I came to the conclusion that it would be a 6 fight main card, so nevermind that

Last edited:
I like Stephens here, Do Cho Choi is chiny in my opinion and overrated. He beat only bums in ufc like sicilia. Stephens is the right side

I like Stephens here, Do Cho Choi is chiny in my opinion and overrated. He beat only bums in ufc like sicilia. Stephens is the right side
Chinny? He ate some fucking bombs from Cub without ever dropping to the ground, his conditioning on the other hand

4 chick fights on this card... must be some kind of record when there's no TUF involved

Stephens/Doo Ho Choi seems like a pickem fight, odds seem off.

Got to watch tape to see how Doo Ho Choi handles leg kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back