Has your Xbox 360, and Xbox One suddenly stopped working before

Im sorry you cant read no need to tell me. Learn to read my original post, which states it plays games in 1080 and not 4k, he is just trying to start shit by stating upscaling, acting like upscaled 4k is actual 4k. By all means he might just not know the difference, but i highly doubt that.

I read your post.

I also read all of his posts, they only mentioned upscaling. Then you said it doesn't upscale.

The Xbox One S will up scale games to 4k.

No it doesnt

Yes it does. Upscaled 4k does look better than just 1080p, so of you want to take advantage of 4k upscaling from the One S you need a 4k tv. Obviously it isn't as good as native.

I read your post.

I also read all of his posts, they only mentioned upscaling. Then you said it doesn't upscale.

Yes it does. Upscaled 4k does look better than just 1080p, so of you want to take advantage of 4k upscaling from the One S you need a 4k tv. Obviously it isn't as good as native.

I just posted the exact link from the Xbox site troll elsewhere or be blocked, I dont deal with trolls thanks. Xbox one S does not play games in 4k. Learn what upscaling is. Its like calling checkerboarding native 4k. or even dynamic 4k. There is not a single mention of 4k gaming. So please troll elsewhere thank you.
"Xbox One S has over 1,300 games: blockbusters, popular franchises, and Xbox One exclusives. Play with friends, use apps, and enjoy built-in 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™ and 4K video streaming."
The best in 4K entertainment
4K Streaming
Stream 4K Ultra HD video on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, and more.

4K Blu-ray
Watch movies in stunning detail with built-in 4K Ultra HD Blu-rayTM.

Spatial Audio
Bring your games and movies to life with immersive audio through Dolby Atmos and DTS: X.4

Endless entertainment apps
Enjoy your favorite apps like YouTube, Spotify, HBO NOW, ESPN and many more.5

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one-s

Goodbye troll.

Goodbye troll.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/console/4k-on-xbox-one

Native 4K vs. 4K upscaling

When you set your console resolution to 4K UHD, everything on the console—Home, games, and apps—will display at 4K. On Xbox One X, 4K content is displayed in its native 4K resolution, and other content (like games encoded for 1080p) is upscaled to 4K. Games on Xbox One S also get upscaled to 4K. While typically smoother and more detailed than native 720p or 1080p, upscaled 4K is not as rich and detailed as native 4K.

I don't think you could use it with the original run. It had that big weird block thing for a hard drive that had proprietary connectors

The usb ports can handle anything up to 32 gb. I had 2 32gb thumb drives plugged into my old white xbox and curently plugged into my slim. I also took the old bulky 360 HD apart and put it in my slim when I got it like so...

I never said the One S ran native 4K you fucking butthole :D I said it upscales to 4k. It's not native, but it still vastly improves the video quality.
No, it doesn't. It's just a mild sharpener.

He’s said Xbox one s upscales. You said it didn’t upscale. He posted a link from Microsoft saying it does upscale. So....

For the One X, you might have a hard drive issue, its most likely corrupted, since you are complaining about it not loading on the initial loading screen. You can do a couple things to fix it... 1) reinstall the game, 2)factory reset your console, keeping all games, if this works and the issue comes back up in a day or two its a hard drive issue. if its under warranty get it replaced. All this being said, make sure the disc isnt scratched up. You can also keep your Xbox one on 24/7 as it is basically a cable box, meant for it. Before I got the scorpio edition xbox one X i had the original on since it launched and ran into similar issues to what you had and they needed to replace the hard drive.

EDIT: Also your tv wont matter as Xbox one S cant play games in higher quality then 1080. Your tv would only effect you if you wanted to watch 4k movies/shows.

Great thing i can block trolls, enjoy your day/night.

So this seems to be the only general Xbox thread on page 1. I just picked up a one s the other day and hooked it up last night. I have to say, compared to my PS4 that I’ve had since June 2015 I’ve got a few complaints:

-controller kind of feels fragile and cheap
-controller takes disposable batteries
-takes a lot longer to boot up than my PS4
-even though it’s got a 500gb hard drive, same as my PS4 came with, it seems to have filled up faster. The Xbox bundle I bought came with Gears 1 and 4, and the halo master chief collection and halo 5, and I’m skeptical that I’ll even be able to download all four games simultaneously - from the looks of it after installing Gears 1 and a few apps like Netflix, UFC and YouTube I’ve only got 200gb left, probably not enough for Halo MCC and 5, and Gears 4. Not being able to hold even four games is a little shocking

Three 360's and two PS3's ... I'm never buying launch hardware again.
<DCrying>

Back