Conor still salty Floyd gave him brain damage, tweets embarassing post.

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

$

The poor guy just can't let it go that BW 40 year old brittle hands Floyd tkoed him and gave him brain damage after talking all that shit{<jordan}.

Ref saved conor from the funeral home.

Last edited:
What's embarrassing is you following a fighter on instagram that you hate.

Conor was never going to win that, and Maywheater put on a show to the people who paid for it, then Conor made millions of dollars in exchange for some brain damage and a reduced lifespan, all in all he got alot out of it

What's embarrassing is you following a fighter on instagram that you hate.
Oh i don't follow him, i get the link from friends because i don't have twitter.
Don't get triggered that much next time <bball2>

he's not wrong.

why are conor haters so obsessed? it's super weird.

Someone should remind him that rules and a referee saved him from the funeral home against Nate

Conor is almost always accurate in everything he says, regardless of the way you feel about him.

What's wrong with Conor's left leg? Or is it just a bad photoshop?

He's accurate in calling Khabibs performance shitty? lmao
He called him sloppy and said he looked like dog shit. It's easy to put that into perspective. Obviously Khabib was dominant on the ground but he is a sloppy striker and just walked through most of what Edson attempted in between stumbling away

Conor is almost always accurate in everything he says, regardless of the way you feel about him.

Lol...do you have any idea how much of a homo you sound like? <45>

Seriously, didn't typing that about another man feel at all queer to you? Even just a little?

Oh i don't follow him, i get the link from friends because i don't have twitter.
Don't get triggered that much next time <bball2>

Yeah no one believes that.

Back