BILLS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!! BILLS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!!!

I’m happy for your fuckin ass

I thought the Ravens get in because of better against similar opponents. But oh well, all the Ravens had to do is beat the Bengals. They were close too but just no cigar.

Joe Flacco is Joe Flaccid without Ray Rice. They need to get him a #1 running back.

As a 38 yr fan of the Bills, I agree with most of the callers last night on the Buffalo post-game show, the 4th and 12 Boyd TD goes down as one of the GOAT plays in Bills' history.

quoth_the_bengal.0.gif

There’s another team in the NFC who has not seen a playoff birth in over a decade. As a fan I can relate to feeling your pain of years of futility.

I thought the Ravens get in because of better against similar opponents. But oh well, all the Ravens had to do is beat the Bengals. They were close too but just no cigar.

Joe Flacco is Joe Flaccid without Ray Rice. They need to get him a #1 running back.
Buffalo actually had a better strength of schedule than Baltimore, .492 vs .441. They actually have the best SOS in the AFC playoffs, besting the Patriots at .484.

My best friend is a life long Bills fan and I was hoping like hell they'd make the yoffs for his sake.

As a 38 yr fan of the Bills, I agree with most of the callers last night on the Buffalo post-game show, the 4th and 12 Boyd TD goes down as one of the GOAT plays in Bills' history.

quoth_the_bengal.0.gif
Not even a Bills fan and that put a smile on my face.

Yall got lucky, the chargers should have made it instead...

Had no expectation of them making the playoffs after trades of Watkins and Darby. Just goes to show what you can accomplish with decent coaching and players who buy in. Hopefully the change in culture continues and they’re able to build on this.

Had no expectation of them making the playoffs after trades of Watkins and Darby. Just goes to show what you can accomplish with decent coaching and players who buy in. Hopefully the change in culture continues and they’re able to build on this.

McDermott did a better job this year than I had expected. That Dareus trade still looks bad though

McDermott did a better job this year than I had expected. That Dareus trade still looks bad though
Yea it does since they can’t stop the run but it freed up cap space and he was also another drug suspension from missing an entire season.

Yea it does since they can’t stop the run but it freed up cap space and he was also another drug suspension from missing an entire season.
He also didn't buy in to the new culture of the Bills coaching staff from what I have heard...the Bills as a team played better when he was gone...

Back