Why are haters celebrating Mayweather gave Conor brain damage it's disgusting grow up!!!

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
1st of all it was just a mild traumatic brain injury not some kind of huge long lasting damage

2nd what lots of fans are pointing to his antics as of late as proof he is suffering cte. OMG Conor has always acted in that way it's just a publicity stunt and you fools are buying it

Those don't understand the master showman that conor is

"I would have liked to see the end of the 10th. I have this patch I must overcome. I get a little wobbly but it's more fatigue. If you look at the Diaz II fight, I came through that," McGregor said of the finish.

PUBLICIDAD

However former ringside doctor and current emergency physician Darragh O'Carroll is adamant that the finish had far less to do with McGregor's gassing and more to do with legitimate head trauma.

"Fatigue may cause sluggish and slow movements, but does not cause the imbalance and poor coordination exhibited by McGregor in the 10th round," O'Carroll wrote in a post for Tonic. "Being wobbly, in the setting of pugilistic trauma, will always be treated as the result of head trauma and not as fatigue.

Mayweather-punches-McGregor.gif
Credit: Showtime
"To let a fighter continue on would be grossly negligent," Carroll stated.

Referee Robert Byrd was criticised by certain individuals, primarily McGregor fans, for his timing of the stoppage as some argued that the UFC lightweight champion must have had his wits about him considering the fact that he didn't hit the deck at any point.

But O'Carroll has defended the official's decision to step in when he did. O'Carroll said:

"Ataxia, or dizziness and loss of balance, is one of the hallmarks of concussion, a type of mild traumatic brain injury."

GettyImages-840259900-1024x820.jpg

LINK

I find it hilarious that a 40 year old 20 lbs lighter with brittle hands beat the snot out of McGregor

So you start a thread complaining about people making fun of Conor suffering brain damage, then post a picture quoting McGregor boasting about breaking people's faces?
you didn't think that over did you... please get that conor hate out

Early stoppage. Shouldn't have been stopped until McGregor was KO'd.

Those don't understand the master showman that conor is

That's exactly the point. If he gets into the cage with Khabib his showmanship won't be worth shit. McGregor knows it, the fans know it, everyone knows it. And that''s why he's ducking and ducking.

He was just tired.. just like in MMA with Nate

Hes already not all there upstairs

Floyd just shortened the distance to Alzheimers

Back