Who was better, Sugar Ray Leonard or Roy Jones Jr?

Why is his face a completely different color to the rest of him?

Apologies if its been said before.....

And i would love to see hoiw SRL, RJJ and Whittaker would have done against each other had they been the same weight
how the fuck would we know?

and even into his mid 30s he was competitive with Calzaghe.

oozv4i.jpg

j9JVkcb.gif

RJJ at his best was the most impressive fighter I’ve ever seen, more natural talent than SRL and not many could say that.

Career wise SRL came out on top in an era of greats. I’d say without a doubt SRL ranks higher p4p of all time looking at their whole careers.

Calzaghe scraped by him and Hopkins too. Very little in both fights, he gets so much credit for being undefeated but if he had of met either 5 years earlier it woulda been a different story
Calzaghe got dropped by a foul and won every other round. It was about as far from scraped by as you could possibly get.

Calzaghe scraped by him and Hopkins too. Very little in both fights, he gets so much credit for being undefeated but if he had of met either 5 years earlier it woulda been a different story

Think you need to rewatch the Jones fight, pal. The Welsh Wizard sliced, diced and cut the American legend to bits. It was very hard to watch at times.

Jones Jr probably my favorite of all time but I'd probably put Ray ahead of him, more signature wins

Calzaghe got dropped by a foul and won every other round. It was about as far from scraped by as you could possibly get.

I love RJJ but Calzaghe took him to the hole.

Back