Conor still salty Floyd gave him brain damage, tweets embarassing post.

After everything that was said, the funniest part was Conor's supposed 'touch of death' like power

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

Jnrg-LqLywIczECof54O8pt-FcOvtG1z4GtoWytxGec.gif

simpson-homer-punch-fly-funny-gif.gif

dinyw4tuqaapqio.jpg

As it turned out that by boxing standards he punches like a girl. Even I was shocked at just how weak and feeble his punching power was. This is the elephant in the room that the MMA fraternity seems to want to ignore and what this says about all the people he's KO'd/TKO'd with his hands.

I think Mayweather walking through his best shots like someone was gently tossing beach balls at him really killed him inside lol.

This, 100%.

I told everyone I could Floyd would TKO him, to bet on Floyd by stoppage, and also that Floyd would be the puncher in this fight.

But I must admit, even I was surprised by quite how featherfisted he looked by boxing standards. Literally Paulie level power. It goes to show, it really is his timing, accuracy and length that gets him results in MMA. You have the skill and defence to take that away as Floyd did, he really doesn't have much raw power at all. He's not a true puncher like most elite boxers are, who can generate absurd power at close range with no windup.

And even with some range as per your top gif, there's no real snap or torque to his left cross. Floyd just laughs it off, and bats it out of the way.

The McNuthuggers must have cried themselves to sleep that night that "small, fail, 40 year old, brittle handed bitch malteser with eyeballs" Floyd punched much harder than their big bad hero, the self confessed "170 pound Irish gorilla" that was going to "rip Floyd's head off and play football wid it".

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

{<jordan}

Conor lost the right to argue what he'd do in MMA when he had both his takedown attempts easily stuffed by a man twenty pounds lighter than him. I'd imagine that was even more traumatic an experience than the brain damage he suffered.

Remember when he was crying to the ref that it was early.

Lmao brain damage from an early stoppage, imagine If the ref let him go down, he would never of gotten up.

$

The poor guy just can't let it go that BW 40 year old brittle hands Floyd tkoed him and gave him brain damage after talking all that shit{<jordan}.

Ref saved conor from the funeral home.

Wrong forum. Thanks

This, 100%.

I told everyone I could Floyd would TKO him, to bet on Floyd by stoppage, and also that Floyd would be the puncher in this fight.

But I must admit, even I was surprised by quite how featherfisted he looked by boxing standards. Literally Paulie level power. It goes to show, it really is his timing, accuracy and length that gets him results in MMA. You have the skill and defence to take that away as Floyd did, he really doesn't have much raw power at all. He's not a true puncher like most elite boxers are, who can generate absurd power at close range with no windup.

And even with some range as per your top gif, there's no real snap or torque to his left cross. Floyd just laughs it off, and bats it out of the way.

The McNuthuggers must have cried themselves to sleep that night that "small, fail, 40 year old, brittle handed bitch malteser with eyeballs" Floyd punched much harder than their big bad hero, the self confessed "170 pound Irish gorilla" that was going to "rip Floyd's head off and play football wid it".

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

{<jordan}
the third gif legit just made me jordan laugh irl

$

The poor guy just can't let it go that BW 40 year old brittle hands Floyd tkoed him and gave him brain damage after talking all that shit{<jordan}.

Ref saved conor from the funeral home.

Well .. Conor is not wrong.

MMA rules, kickboxing rules or street fight no weapons rules ... Conor kills Mayweather.

Well Conor, to bad you chose to fight a boxing match

Conor is almost always accurate in everything he says, regardless of the way you feel about him.

WTF?? How did he say that fight with Floyd was going to play out? So, no, and STFU with that nonsense.

I still don't get why the ref stopped it when he hadn't even been knocked down yet. I think Floyd would have definitely won but what a shit stoppage

His tweet is dumb , i dont remember any fight he hit people in the face with his shinbone . I guess he is trying to rebuild his rep after his boxing fight witch would make sense

Conor wasn't wrong about how ridiculously composed Floyd was in there, just look at that gif.
Have you ever listened to the Berto interview where he was talking about fighting Mayweather and how he's never seen someone so composed in the ring . Its a pretty good interview Berto goes into detail about Floyd's composure it's actually pretty funny the way Berto tells it .

I still don't get why the ref stopped it when he hadn't even been knocked down yet. I think Floyd would have definitely won but what a shit stoppage

If you're on your feet and not defending yourself, it's a TKO. Nothing wrong with that stoppage, at all.

If you're on your feet and not defending yourself, it's a TKO. Nothing wrong with that stoppage, at all.

must admit I havn't watched much boxing before but never seen them stop it like this before. normally the guy gets knocked down n they count to 10 a few times.

Russlemania going down on Sherdog over a few tweets

Another man should occupy so much head space.

must admit I havn't watched much boxing before but never seen them stop it like this before. normally the guy gets knocked down n they count to 10 a few times.

Guys get stopped on their feet all the time, and for good reason:

The rule set he agreed to, in the sport he wanted to fight where he said he'd "run boxing" and destroy Mayweather. All this talk from Conor about if this was mma makes him look sad after all that talk about "I am boxing, I'm going to run this game"

This, 100%.

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

{<jordan}

Yeah, I mean he'd already shown that he does NOT have one punch KO power in MMA, and Floyd has fought REAL knockout artists like Canelo and Pacquiao and Mosley. I wasn't concerned about Conor's power but yeah I was a bit surprised as well at how feather fisted he seemed in the ring.

Back