Conor still salty Floyd gave him brain damage, tweets embarassing post.

must admit I havn't watched much boxing before but never seen them stop it like this before. normally the guy gets knocked down n they count to 10 a few times.

A straight-up, knocked out for the ten count is much, much less common than the ref stepping in when he feels like the fighter can't defend, or when they've just taken too much.

I literally cringed when I saw it. He not only got beaten badly by Floyd, it was extra humiliating because Floyd treated him like a child by letting him think he had a chance.

Look mom I won the first couple rounds! Meanwhile Floyd threw under 10 punches total and was laughing at his "death touch" power in the corner.

Could be a coke rage tweet.. or a bad comedown tweet...

Russlemania going down on Sherdog over a few tweets

Another man should occupy so much head space.

This post would make much more sense if it wasn't posted in a thread in which Conor's still trying to save face/spin a loss from a fight that happened last year.

Well .. Conor is not wrong.

MMA rules, kickboxing rules or street fight no weapons rules ... Conor kills Mayweather.
"street fight no weapons rules"

giphy.gif

I wish I could monetize this level of autism.

this is all apart of rebuilding his brand and confidence. we will hear a majot announcement soon.

Just hungover after nye with nothing else to do bud lol.

And no, there are boxers who like MMA and a lot of mma fighters who like boxing.
Oh sure there are some who do. But the rivalry exists because guys are protecting their 'patch', you can see the same on Sherdog.

The hangover is a good excuse. Tequila?

Both men conspired to give ppl enough brain damage that they forked out money to buy that fight. And they are doing it again.

Why are Conor lovers so bitter and salty because he couldn't beat Floyd?

Reverse the situation and EVERY single Conor fan would be shitting on whoever said it, calling them bums with hate in their heart, calling them obsessed haters etc... kinda like you are doing now.

You're never wrong when you're convinced you're right, right?

Conor is obsessed with losing to Floyd. He's salty. He's a bum who couldn't KO Floyd despite talking tons of shit. Now he's just crying about it, but you're ignoring it because you don't want your idol to seem weak minded.

Conor fans are truly the worst human beings. You want so desperately to be rich assholes, but you're just assholes... no one cares about you.

This all true ^^^ bunch of Bitter Betty's because what some of us said all along is coming into play, Conor pushed out front but just not deep enough in mma skill to hold a belt without management help. They need to go watch that Aldo 13 second KO fight and feel better, remember good ole dayz...

I literally cringed when I saw it. He not only got beaten badly by Floyd, it was extra humiliating because Floyd treated him like a child by letting him think he had a chance.

Look mom I won the first couple rounds! Meanwhile Floyd threw under 10 punches total and was laughing at his "death touch" power in the corner.

He really thought he was gonna fancy step Floyd and hit him with that left? But realized quickly he was getting real time boxing lessons

Things not gonna get easier he owes the company a fight for letting him get brain damage & night traumas from Floyd, and after seeing what Khabib did to Barboza all that Drape & Rape take the lesser of two evils unify your belt...

w8GbPr

Forearm bone to the throat bone. Herb Dean kept you out of the funeral home.

No Photoshop necessary.

Oh sure there are some who do. But the rivalry exists because guys are protecting their 'patch', you can see the same on Sherdog.

The hangover is a good excuse. Tequila?
Vodka <OKC16>

he's not wrong.

why are conor haters so obsessed? it's super weird.

Naw. What's weird is competing with a guy in one sport, losing, and then several months later posting some obnoxious bullshit about how you would have beaten him if you had been competing in an entirely different sport.

Look, maybe that's true... but who gives a fuck?

Back